[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I really don't get /s4s/. Can somebody please explain.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Guys I really don't get /s4s/.

Can somebody please explain.
>>
>>521809
Turns out when you remove certain shitposts from /b/ and give them their own board, all you're left with is current /b/ and /s4s/
>>
>>521814
expired, but i'm assuming it was somebody ree'ing
>>
>>521817
Nah it was someone reading this:

This is a message to all fignewtons and cowards who don't even smoke crack currently killing /s4s/: What the fuck do you think this is, some place where you can just waltz in unannounced and be received with arms wide open? WELL FUCK THAT! This is motherfucking /s4s/, bitch. WE check the dubs. WE ALWAYS get the gets. WE don't give a fuck who you are, because WE are infinitely more important than you. WE are always creating epic OC. WE rob banks, charities, and ANYONE else who fucking pisses us off. This place is more than just a place, faggot, it is an IDEOLOGY. And this ideology says you need to GET THE FUCK OUT. No one here will ever like you. WE have already established cliques, slop-worthy-hoes, and prop-worthy-bros, GOT IT? WE are the ideology of Gippo, Bateman, and dubs. This isn't a fucking game, kid, so don't try to tag along. You're talking to people who have been around the block AND THEN SOME. WE pioneered doge. WE made 'cool' cool. And you? What have you done? Jerked off to Boxxy and Cracky-chan? WE INVENTED JERKING OFF TO UNDERAGE CAMWHORES, you stupid bitch. There is a clear-cut, defined, infinitely thick WALL between you and us. WE built the wall that keeps you fags OUT. So don't try to act like you know what the fuck is going on, because you don't. You just do NOT. But you really think you can compete with /s4s/? LOL WOW Don't make me start flaming you. Are you forgetting who we are? WE are the ones who film people like you getting fucking destroyed by us. WE will rip your ASSHOLE out of your fucking rectum, STITCH IT on top of your pitiful dick hole, and then fuck you in the VAGINA we just made for you. SO WE MAKE YOU INTO A BITCH. Do you get it now? This site isn't a game, it isn't a place to 'chill' with your fags, and it isn't some fucking haven where people like you can get acceptance from people like US. IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN. JUST GTFO
>>
File: 600k.png (89 KB, 632x211) Image search: [Google]
600k.png
89 KB, 632x211
>>521809
a long time ago, moot said, "ironic shitposting is not being of OK, okay?" and everyone and their mom called out ironic shitposters and posted images of this anime girl with a hat, and also sometimes there was a chalkboard. BUT DEN, moot said let there be shit, and there was shit. He created [s4s] for the sole purpose of ironic shitposting, then it became his favourite board, and then he left.

Now to describe [s4s] is no easy task, it is a place of memes, dubs, and people parting ways. [s4s] gave 4chan "topkek" and ":^)", the board brought life back to the ironic posting culture "Funposting". They also were an a elite GET stealing team. moot and the mods used to post frequently there. Nowadays they are a shadow of their former selves, looking back at the great meme kings much like the peasants of the dark ages looking at the glory of Roman engineering. Yes, it is a story that has been told countless times, perhaps it is best the leave it as such, my dear [s4s].
>>
>>521809
it's r/4chan: the board
unfunny and desperate for attention
>>
>>521820
That's fucking beautiful anon, pasta or no.
>>
It's shitposting without being funny.
>>
The only board moot created in this decade that was actually worth creating. Everyone should be forced to lurk that board until they develop a sense of humor. Too many fags on this site these days.
>>
I think it's all about getting more out than you put in. If you get nothing from it leave it alone desu
>>
>>521847
Where is the humor though?
>>
>>521866
It's always on the 3rd post of every thread. Go check it out if you don't believe me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.