[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ and cuck spammers BTFO by Maddox https://www.youtube.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 200px-Maddoxtacoma.jpg (8 KB, 200x247) Image search: [Google]
200px-Maddoxtacoma.jpg
8 KB, 200x247
/pol/ and cuck spammers BTFO by Maddox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78
>>
Who?
>>
>>521760
An edgy e-celeb we all loved ten years ago when we were teenagers.
>>
He's just pissed he gets called a cuck on his podcast.

Dick is the better co-host, anyway.
>>
>>521815
Everyone knows Dick is the retarded one, but of course /pol/ would love him.
>>
File: pepe smokes.png (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
pepe smokes.png
67 KB, 230x230
>>521880

t. cock connoisseur
>>
>>521880
You don't have to browse /pol/ to know that Maddox is a tryhard moron. His arguments are flawed whenever somebody challenges them and he flip-flops between saying he's serious and joking depending on whether he's losing or not. At least Dick stays true to what he started with.
>>
>>521766
i was 8 back then
>>
he's right you know. spamming cuck makes you look fucking retarded no matter how many layers of irony you're on. and it's an irritating word.
>>
File: Maddoxtacoma.jpg (307 KB, 1400x1100) Image search: [Google]
Maddoxtacoma.jpg
307 KB, 1400x1100
>>521757
>>
>>522008
Memes in general are dumb.
>>
>>522008
Its usually how you spot the angry virgins tho.
>>
Stop posting your /pol/ shit here.
This is not /pol2/.
>>
Where is the question in this OP?
>>
>>521757
Holy shit those first sentences are good. The dislike bar just makes it even better. /pol/tards are really butthurt.
>>
>>521757
I'm impressed this guy is still around. But hey, he knows exactly what he's talking about. Guess he stuck around because he's smart.
>>
>>521757
>comments section is literally what /v/ and /pol/ look liek today
And don't come me with >reading youtube comments. Why would it be ok to have that shitty ass "discussing" quality on 4chan?
>>
>>522145
If you don't like memes, then why are you on 4chan, the meme factory?
>>
"Cuck" is the new "autist".
>>
>>522210
Look at the comments of any slightly political youtube video. Its literally the same as a 4chan thread.
>>
He's still got it.

>>522209
>Guess he stuck around because he's smart.

I guess so. The vast majority of internet personalities from that era are long gone. I wonder what his secret is?
>>
>>522220
You mean faggot
Autist was never used this much
>>
>>522260
Mostly because 4chan has really gone widespread now.
>>
>people who use it don't know what it means
everyone knows what a cuckold is where the fuck did he get that idea from

>it's used as a crutch
is it? I mainly just see it used by shitposters and in bait, it's a pretty lighthearted insult
>>
>>521757
Only a cuck could get this butthurt over a word cuck
>>
>>522280
Ive seen it misused constantly. Not that it matters, its just being used as an insult.
>>
>>522280
It's a crutch in that it's a catch-all term for "someone I don't like or disagree with" and much like obscenities in general it tends to signify a low vocabulary.
You could compare it to words like "bastard" to see a word that has genuine meaning but has generally lost it.
>>
>>521757
kek the like/dislike ratio hasn't changed at all
>>
Seriously why was this posted to /qa/ instead of just /pol/? This is neither meta nor a question.
>>
>>522313
It was posted several times on /pol/ already
>>
>>522314
That explains the dislikes.
>>
>>522314
>>522319
That still doesn't explain why it's here.
>>
File: 1448158004487.jpg (518 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1448158004487.jpg
518 KB, 600x800
Cuck is the new gay.

There's nothing wrong with cuck or gays but when someone who isn't a cuck/gay is called a cuck/gay it's meant to jab at their masculinity.

This word will pass in popularity sooner or later. I don't really care either way.
>>
>>522321
Fuck off faggot, no one cares.
>>
>>522326
>There's nothing wrong with cuck or gays
'No'
>>
I never really run into people who spam that word much, and as such I've never complained about it or talked about it before.

However, I just wanted to pop in and say, am I the only person who just thinks it sounds stupid?
It has nothing to do with the meaning or overusing it, but just the word itself. When I do see someone use it as an _unironic_ insult I just can't help but see them as a total tryhard asshat for some reason.
>>
>>522280
>everyone knows what a cuckold is where the fuck did he get that idea from

Actually, no they don't. I've asked people and they honestly have no idea. They say they're just using it because everyone else is.
>>
>>522328
>Be /a /pol/fag
>Wringing your fat hands in concern over what other men are doing with thier cocks
>Totally not gay tho
>>
>>522321
I can actually answer this one. It's because OP is scared he might get banned for posting it on /pol/, which is a very real possibility. Since people from /pol/ do hang around this board, and since there's not much moderation on /qa/, this is a very safe place to put it. Especially since it will stick around for quite a while, maximizing exposure.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.