[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear god, can't all the mandrama/wrestling fags have there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: images (6).jpg (11 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
11 KB, 443x332
Dear god, can't all the mandrama/wrestling fags have there own board? Instead of the continuous shit posting on /asp?
/Asp used to be great place for talking to like minded martial artists and a space for other sports. But now its wall to wall with shit from PRE-SCRIPTED TELEVISION SHOWS by fags who have never done a day of training in there life!
>>
We need less boards and better moderation on all boards, not more boards and even worse moderation.
>>
>>520793
>We need less boards
You are fucking stupid
>>
>>520795
Come back with a real argument.
>>
>>520789
/wwe/ fag here
Ive trained and boxed for years and would knock 95 per cent of you stickfighting toygun karate kids out in less than a minute

If you dont like people posting wrestling on the wrestling board then go somewhere else, it is that simple
>>
Move them to /tv where they belong!!!
Make /asp great again!!
>>
>>520797
Not him but we really do need more boards, at least in highly populated boards like /v/, /a/, and /co/.

There's too much congestion to the point where the site feels like a chatroom and conflicting opinions usually result in shitposting.
>>
>>520804
Read the top post again buddy, they're asking if the two can be separated.
>>
>>520804
If they where posting about actual wrestling, discussions on trainig/tips ect it would be fine. But they are not, they are posting continuously about a friggin TV show.... hows the ratings... who's gonna be on the next episode... which tv merch can i wear without looking cheesy... ect...
>>
>>520797
There is no need to atgue, many boards are too fast and need to be slpit, slower is always better
>>
>>520813
They ask everyday, it doesnt change anything. If they dont like it then just go

>>520826
> training/tips
Let me guess, you are now going to spout that laughable meme that /asp/ is only for people that participate in their nonsport/obscure hobby ?
You do realise just because you say it it doesnt make it true dont you?
Hiro moved all pro wrestling discussion, every single facet of it to /asp/

Get over it
>>
>>520804
There's a difference between wrestling one does as a sport and fan posting about a television show.
>>
>>520806
> !!!
> !!
This is the sort of autism us wresslefags have to put up with daily

Please do something Hiro and permaban all these chortling toygun/virginduel backpatters immediately
>>
>>520808
>>520828
Then increase the cooldown timers. Newfags and normalfags will get bored and leave.
>>
>>520848
Are you just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>520850
I post on sports boards about my love of watching TV... get over it.
>>
>Alternative Sports + Wrestling TV Shows
These two things don't fit together.
TV Wrestling isn't a sport, nor is it an alternative sport.
>>
>>521328
Neither is pretend swordfighting and nerf guns

Just give /asp/ to the wresslefags and make another board called /ogh/
Obscure and Gay Hobbies
>>
File: images (7).jpg (17 KB, 399x369) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
17 KB, 399x369
>>521631
Watching a television show isn't sport, moving them to /tv would be much more fitting.
>>
>>521941
Neither is pretend swordfighting and nerf guns

Wwe on the other hand is wrestling. Hence it belongs on the wrestling board
>>
>>521946
wrestling needs it's own board.
>>
>>521950
There's a reason why you got kicked out of /sp and it's the same reason we want you to fuck off from /asp.
>>
>>521946
>wwe is wrestling

aren't you guys just watching the sport? /asp/ is about doing sports. Even in airsoft, people are actively going out and doing shit. The whole community is built around being physical. Wrestling fans definitely fit better in /sp/ or /tv/: people who watch shit on screens
>>
>>521946
>Neither is pretend swordfighting and nerf guns
no idiot, fencing and hema are both sports, in the case of fencing its a fucking olympic discipline

you couldnt be more wrong if you tried
>>
make wwe fags have one general and exile them back to /sp/ or /tv/
>>
>>521963
> /asp/ is about doing sports
Lol he said it ,see >>520844

Who says /asp/ is about 'doing sports'? Other than you and your nerf gun friends obviously?

>>522111
> dressing up like a fat boromir and discussing your broadsword technique is a sport
El oh el
>>
>>522214
>> dressing up like a fat boromir and discussing your broadsword technique is a sport
>El oh el
what part of olympic do you fail to understand?
>>
>>522216
What part of HEMA that i am so obviously referring to are you getting mixed up with dumbfuck?

>>521954
Please tell me why you think we got kicked out of spee wise /qa/ oldfag
>>
>>522214
well, before the wrestlefags took over, most of the discussion was about training and participating. We talked about clubs and how to improve in our sports. We had mma training threads in /asp/, the guys who watch mma have a general in /sp/.

At least those fat boromirs, you know, go out and do their sword shit, as opposed to people who sit in front of a screen and watch grown men fake hug in tight fitting underwear for a crowd of fat, sweaty, loud americans. I would respect your community more if some of you people actually did pro-wrestling as an activity, but it seems like all you people discuss are memes about women's wrestling and smarks or something?
>>
>>522755
No one cares about you, your skewed fantasy on what /asp/ should be, or your fee fees karate kid. It isnt my fault your threads get 2 posts every 48 hours

Go back to your dead stickfighting general and cry some more
>>
>>522793
and it isn't my fault your threads are low quality, high quantity meme garbage
>>
>>521963
So, keep backyard wrestling in /asp/ and move sweaty gay men drama to /b/ or whatever.
>>
>>522238
>What part of HEMA that i am so obviously referring to are you getting mixed up with dumbfuck?
well for one the dressing up as boromir part.
HEMA guys dont larp, they wear modern sports gear
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.