[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keeping /sug/ in /trash/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
So I'm curious. How possible is it for the mods to consider keeping /sug/ a strictly /trash/ thread when the show comes back? The Loud House's general isn't allowed on /co/ despite the show currently running. I think it would be much better for discussions sake for /sug/ to be relegated to /trash/ while normal non-general threads are allowed on /co/
>>
>>520723
I agree
>>
>>520723
Mods need to either allow all generals or none. Preferably none. Half-assing it and only banning some while allowing other shitty generals to roam free is just stupid.
>>
Speculation. Perhaps it's because your average mod doesn't give a fuck about the US television schedule, so generals get booted to trash sometimes even if the show is running.

I would suspect a thread dedicated to the latest episode would be far less likely to be booted.
>>
I agree
>>
>>520723
1.No one told /sug/ to go to trash. They went there voluntarily.
2. You can still have regular SU threads which aren't any different from generals any way.
3.Loud House threads are still allowed.
>>
>>521504
No the mods forced them there. Ever so often they lament the day when they can come back
>>
>>521519
>the mods forced them there
No they didn't. They just kept deleting threads for a while and /sug/ just gave up instead of fighting back. The same thing happened with /gfg/ but instead of going to /trash/ they stayed on /co/ and kept making threads and complained until mods eased up on them. I was there when /sug/ was getting pruned, and day one they started migrating to /trash/. Pretty pathetic desu
>>
>>521523
>I was there when /sug/ was getting pruned

Then you weren't actually there.
/trash/ didn't existed when /sug/ got pruned the nth time. Between the "ban" and the weeks after /sug/ was on /trash/ you couldn't have a single thread about SU during the day on /co/. There was those "nightly" threads on , but some of them were easily deleted by mods.
Days after /trash/ was made, and during this witch hunt on /co/, one Anon decided to try and make a /sug/ in the trash.

Anyways, /sug/ must return to its rightful spot on /co/, even if that could bother other people.
>>
>>521549
All I know is no one "forced" /sug/ to do anything. They migrated voluntarily and stayed on /trash/ on their own accord. No one is stopping /sug/ from coming back to /co/ except themselves. Stop being such pushovers and stop letting mods keep you from discussing a cartoon on a cartoon board. They will keep getting away with it as long as you just lie down accept it.
>>
>>520723
Go make a thread on /co/
Honestly, /trash/ /sug/ is great. Nearly all the tumblr and reddit retards are gone and it doesn't have any of the autistic namefags. It really should stay there. /co/ is awful
>>
>>521523
And yet, there's still no /gfg/
>>
>>521940
Why would you need a general for a show thats ended dipshit? And /gfg/ kept having generals well into the final episode. We just weren't betas like /sug/
>>
>>521945
I don't know, but there were certainly a lot of people trying to keep it.
>>
>>520723
Why do you have a need to make continuous threads when you have nothing to discuss?
>>
>>521979
Ask /sug/
>>
Why? /trash/ is unironically one of the best boards on 4chan.
>>
>>522388

Because some of us miss Merchant Anon and we have no idea as to where he is.
>>
>>520723
That show was nice before tumblr ruined it
Sigh...
>>
>>522404
Then it became even nicer.
*also sighs, but in a sexually stimulated way*
>>
>>522458
hot
>>
>>520723
Wait why isn't Loud House not allowed on /co/?
>>
>>524420
It's one of those things where it has nothing to do with the content of the show, but where the posters have shown they aren't mature enough to handle it, because the generals always devolve into pedophilia, incest, and ERPing. The mods cannot tolerate this and just delete generals on sight. So the generals for that show are on /trash/.
>>
>>522388
This is true. /trash/ has no mods fucking it up and is completely chill
>>
>>520723
just keep tumblr universe in the trash
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.