[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is samefagging morally wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: 1363170327983.png (9 KB, 297x344) Image search: [Google]
1363170327983.png
9 KB, 297x344
Is samefagging morally wrong?
>>
There's nothing wrong with samefagging
>>
>>520706
This anon is right
>>
File: 1461557825156.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461557825156.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>520705
>>520706
>>520707
epic meme bro
>>
I'd like to imagine samefags are just Alzheimer's patients who post in agreement when they forgot they posted that
>>
you gotta do whatever it takes to get those (you)s
>>
>>520705
Only when its a weeb desperate to defend his precious cartoons.
>>
>2016
>thinking morality is anything but a social construct
>>
It's totally fine in the context of this website
>>
>>520846
Agreed dude
>>
>>520846
This, but tripfagging is never okay
>>
No more morally wrong than jacking off to cartoon high school girls.
>>
>>520879
In most of Europe it is legal to have sex with high schools girls

In many muslim countries it is legal to have sex with elementary schoolers too
>>
>>520868
I've never really done it before with any kind of consistency. It's been really fun though, like people will just completely dismiss the content of your post in order to shit on the fact that you're using a trip. It's a wild ride, and I don't want it to ever end
>>
>>520842
>disregarding something just because it is a social construct
>>
>>520705
(you)
>>
File: Samefig.jpg (51 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Samefig.jpg
51 KB, 800x600
Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM
>>
File: 1429811176951.jpg (160 KB, 650x451) Image search: [Google]
1429811176951.jpg
160 KB, 650x451
>>520731
I've done that
>>
While it's annoying to deal with someone who's samefagging, it is very fun to samefag. It's a weapon that's available to everyone, so I think it's fine. You can win any argument if you're patient enough to sit there and make more posts than the other side. And if you get accused of samefagging you can mock the guy for being childish enough to think everyone disagreeing with him must be the same person, even though you are in fact the same person.
>>
I have gone as far as resetting my IP to samefag threads I start on the fast boards in order to bump them.
>>
>>521410
Couldn't have put it better myself.
>>
>>520705
Depends on the thread m8
>>
What's the point? I want people to agree with me for real, samefagging wouldn't give me that pleasure unless I have schizophrenia or something.
>>
>mfw this whole thread is samefag
:^)
>>
>>521420
If you want people to agree with you, an anonymous website is the wrong site for that. Someone could just be samefagging agreement so you never know if it's more than one person agreeing.
>>
File: 1461354821360.jpg (76 KB, 594x395) Image search: [Google]
1461354821360.jpg
76 KB, 594x395
>morally wrong
>>
>>521474
Well, it's at least one person who agrees with me, and that's all I want.
>>
File: 1385264660694.gif (11 KB, 730x413) Image search: [Google]
1385264660694.gif
11 KB, 730x413
>>521410
>>
>>521492
I agree with you.
>>
No some of the funniest shit you see is clever anons samefags.
>>
>>522686
Doesn't it ruin it a little though?

Sometimes I think about doing it but instead I decide to just keep hitting refresh and hope someone else does exactly what I was hoping for.
It's way more enjoyable when someone else posts on the same wavelength
>>
>>521490
>p-values
>>
I think it's pretty disingenuous and pointless.
I don't see any motivation to do it.
>>
>>520885
i aggree
>>
>>524138

this is samefagging
>>
If you're doing it to force your thread to be alive, or to try to make it look like you won an argument without having to actually deal with someone who could throw you for a loop, or as tinder to start up shitposting hoping others reply, yes you're a complete and utter faggot. Is it "morally" wrong? If you're doing it to present a lie, I guess it is since it's deception, although that's not the main point of contention I have with that behavior.

If you're samefagging hard you must consciously know you're cheating at a supposed conversation, taking the easy way out by trying to game conversations/threads to your engineered liking instead of letting the cards fall where they may and dealing with what comes (or doesn't come) your way. It's typically plebby, cowardly behavior employed either to help incite shitposting or hidden behind as a shield for people too scared to handle the risks of running into someone who could beat them in an argument or throw things at them they don't have a canned response for. They want control in a place where you're supposed to let things flow free. So it's not just cowardly, but also faggoty and possibly spergy/autistic depending on the extent and use of it and the motives.
>>
Every single thread on this site that reaches over 100 replies has a strong base of samefagging behind it.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.