[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's an "identify the rivers" captcha How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: sdf.jpg (36 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
sdf.jpg
36 KB, 709x765
>it's an "identify the rivers" captcha

How the fuck am I supposed to tell if some closeup of a body of water is a river rather than, say, a lake?
>>
>not using legacy captcha
>not having the ease of not even needing the mouse to post
>>
What anon said about legacy captchas is true, but also 90% of the time you can just click on everything with water and it'll be fine. What I don't like are the fucking store front captchas.
>>
The worst is the new type where you have to wait for images to fade away after clicking on them. Legacy captcha just doesn't work for me, I can sit there and fill it out 10 times and it will never accept it.
>>
It doesn't make a difference to the captcha. If there's water in the picture, it counts as a river. If you'd experimented with this just a bit rather than whining to this board every time something doesn't go exactly your way, you should have been able to figure this out. But maybe you're just that dumb.

Also why is it always the fucking frogposters that use this stupid "it's a" meme. /tv/ has got to be the worst fucking board on this site.
>>
Use the "Report a problem" function. 4chan can't provide you with support for Google products and/or services.

>>520441
Google reCAPTCHA v1, which 4chan labels "legacy CAPTCHA", only works for the Quick Reply box. Plus, it's old and breaks easily, especially when the anti-spam kicks in, rendering it unusable.
>>
>"select the tea"

A tea pot is not tea you cunt how am I supposed to know what's in the pot.
>>
>>520439
The captchas are VERY loose. For seas/river/etc just click anything with water. For >>520598 just click any glass, cup and pot. and So forth.
Only one that is strict is store fronts.
>>
>>520623
You're talking with autists, I'm not sure they'll understand that or will be able to use that information properly.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.