[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I get that generals themselves are cancer and you have to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 101 Damnations.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
101 Damnations.gif
2 MB, 300x225
I get that generals themselves are cancer and you have to see this kind of shit coming when one is made, but does literally no one moderate /vg/? Shitposters breaking half a dozen rules go multiple days, nonstop, without even being touched, and the people that report them get banned.
>>
>>520117
The mods are in on it. That's why.
>>
>>520117
because this is what general lovers wanted, their own little hugbox, which inversely functions as a containment zone.

/vg/ is also one of the busiest boards so they probably don't bother. People inevitably try to get the thread on topic to discuss their favorite game.
>>
>>520193
Nigger I never wanted a hugbox, I just wanted to talk about a game that's hard to start topics about on /v/. I get that's the inevitable fate of letting a general thread persist, as all forms of various faggot, attention whore and shitposter sneak in, but that doesn't mean I can't be pissed about it.
>>
>>520199
oh so it wasn't a regular general and was a marauding band of villains that happened upon your thread? That's a bit different then.
>>
There's nothing wrong with generals.
>>
>>520199
You're mad at a tripfag aren't you?
>>
>>520207
I'm mad at an image spammer that is consistently ruining threads and hitting the image limit before 300 posts have been reached, and then doing that fake preachy bullshit of "I'm breaking no rules, you're breaking rules for wanting me to stop!" but yeah tripfags are cancer as well.
>>
>>520192
This, apparently. I've been watching that thread about /lisg/ and apparently there's one of them who deletes large discussion posts about the game while ignoring off topic "How was your day" bullshit, ERPing, disgusting fetish talk, etc.
>>
>>520117

If you get banned for reporting something then your report was bullshit.
>>
>>520213
Not necessarily. Generally, yes, but I've seen people get banned for reporting very blatant violations.
>>
>>520216

Got any screencaps of the posts you were reporting?
It's actually out of character for the mods to ban people for reporting at all.
>>
File: Warning.png (74 KB, 816x253) Image search: [Google]
Warning.png
74 KB, 816x253
>>520220
I wasn't the one that got banned last night, but I did get a warning tonight for reporting a post by the same spammer.
>>
>>521461
More and more we need a report reason box so that mods can have some fucking context.
>>
>erp avatar fag
>warned for bad report
>posts don't get deleted
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.