[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
no matter what these captchas always say that you typed it wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (17 KB, 381x94) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
17 KB, 381x94
no matter what these captchas always say that you typed it wrong and once you get one all of your captchas are like it.

wat do?
>>
File: exe.jpg (192 KB, 1066x664) Image search: [Google]
exe.jpg
192 KB, 1066x664
< don't you get this ones?
>>
>>520115
Post in incognito/private/whatever mode. It is some weird anti spam filter thing google uses.
>>
File: file.png (14 KB, 586x51) Image search: [Google]
file.png
14 KB, 586x51
>>520125
no. pic related
>lgbt
>hm
lmao

>>520127
thanks. I have noticed it only happens after I've been on for awhile. I tried restarting my PC but the IP probably stayed the same
>>
I think it kicks in after a certain amount of posts within a certain timeframe.
You're correct that they cannot be solved.
I just switch to image CAPTCHAs for an hour and then go back and it's usually fixed.
Fuck you, Google.
>>
>>520136
Yeah the way the system works like that is retarded

>Hey buddy, here on 4chan for the first time? All you have to do is click the button to be verified! Boy this surely inconveniences spammers and ban evaders
>You've been diligently posting for hours and aren't banned or anything? Whoops, it's increasingly likely you're a spammer! Better throw obscenely difficult or outright impossible captchas at you!
>>
Guys, Google reCAPTCHA v1 is old and likely to break. Simply use Google reCAPTCHA v2 and use the "Report a problem" function whenever there's an issue with a CAPTCHA.

4chan only lets you choose the versions for the Quick Reply box so you'll still use v2 in a way or another.
>>
>>520198
What?
>>
>>520205
The more you post, the harder the captcha is. When 4chan first put this system in, all I had to do for hours was click "I am not a robot" and I could post. Same happens now if I'm off 4chan for a while. After a while it becomes terrible though.
>>
>>520202
4chan x

>>520205
he's right. you only get them if you've been posting for a long time.
>post on 4chan for a few hours straight
>eventually after X amount of posts Google Captcha says oh now I think you're a robot spammer
it ignores that you have successfully been posting for a long time and that your posts haven't resulted in bans or problems but Google arbitrarily decides that post means you're spamming and you shouldn't be allowed to post for a few hours.
>>
>>520136
>>lgbt
>>hm
>lmao

...What?
>>
>>520214
look at the fucking picture
>>
>>520209
reCAPTCHA is from Google so complain to Google. I think the anti-spam is a bit ridiculous but I understand why it's necessary. And v1 is simply unusable when the anti-spam kicks in so I just stick with v2.
>>
>>520210
4chan X is not 4chan. And when Google gets rid of reCAPTCHA v1 altogether, 4chan X won't save you.
>>
>>520215
...The picture with the default board links?
>>
File: file.png (10 KB, 606x30) Image search: [Google]
file.png
10 KB, 606x30
>>520219
>4chan X is not 4chan
I've been using it for 5 years now so I don't even know what valilla is like without it now

>>520222
>not changing the links to the boards you browse
>>
Relevant: https://support.google.com/recaptcha
>>
>>520226
4chan has had a native extension since the HTML5 rewrite in 2011. 4chan X has a lot of shit you don't really need anyway tbqh.
>>
>>520234
oh well change is scary.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.