[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /qa/ What's the slowest / deadest board on 4chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1462383668886[1].jpg (122 KB, 780x555) Image search: [Google]
1462383668886[1].jpg
122 KB, 780x555
Hey /qa/

What's the slowest / deadest board on 4chan?

>Is it /po/?
>>
>>519736
This gets asked on /qa/ quite a bit. The consensus answer is always /po/, followed by /ic/ and /3/
>>
>>519739
These are all boards I didn't even know existed, so I can see why.
>>
>>519736
not sure but /3/ and /gd/ are pretty slow they get around 20-50 users everyday with 5-10 new threads everyday on /3/ there's one thread that's one year old which has happened a few times before.
also there's a image on the 4chan information archive that list all the boards from most active and so on.
>>
I'd say /i/ or /ic/.
/po/ is known as the slowest board so kids go there to shitpost, speeding it up.
If you don't believe me go there right now.
>>
Didn't /ic/ USED to have like a 2yo thread?

Once pointed out, people spammed it to autosage.
>>
>>519807
yeah
>>
/qst/
>>
>>519814
t. stupid /tg/ tripfag that insists on posting quests on /tg/ that nobody would miss if they disappeared completely
>>
>>519807
the worst thing with that board is that people here and rude and generally arrogant. Not only it's slow, but it's slow shit.
>>
>>519815
what does t. mean
>>
>>519815
>muh anonymoose commentor
lack of balls detected
>>
>>519868
i like this meme
>>
>>519868
Terrorist
>>
>>519868
Apparently it's finnish for source, that's the only thing I could find
>>
>>519853
*the worst thing with this board is that people here / *the worst thing with that board is that people there
*are rude
*Not only is it slow
>>
>>519880
Is that seriously your only defense? That someone called you a retard without posting a name?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.