[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /co/ so gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Itunes_brianna_sispact.jpg (50 KB, 700x391) Image search: [Google]
Itunes_brianna_sispact.jpg
50 KB, 700x391
Why is /co/ so gay?
>>
Because they let tumblr rule them.
>>
>>519229
They're posting on 4chan.
>>
>>519229
I dare you to post that picture on /co/, OP. You'll probably get a 3 day ban because her arm is bare.
>>
>>519349

It will probably get banned because she's not wearing a hijab and a long dress. Fucking sluts, always showing elbows and ankle.
>>
>>519232
>BEING GAY IS EXCLUSIVE TO TUMBLR

YOU FUCKING- Wait, you're right. Carry on.
>>
File: 1416702139738.png (87 KB, 339x292) Image search: [Google]
1416702139738.png
87 KB, 339x292
>>519359
You've obviously never been to /a/.

We're all pretty major cocksluts over there.
>>
>>519364

It's cool. They pretend to be girl when they do it. It's not gay if you wear a cute dress when no one is looking and call yourself Samantha.
>>
>>519369
Samantha is an ugly name. Why would any self-respecting girl use that name?
>>
>>519369
Nah man it's pretty gay. Most of is accept it.
>>
if you say something that doesn't fall inline with tumblr ideals, you get banned on /co/.

It was not the choice of the users. The mods literally enforce faggotry.
>>
>>519371

>self-respecting girl

That's the point. They are not self respecting. Only gay little crossdressing cumsluts would name themselves that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.