[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is extremely accurate already but I just want to know what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: truth.png (42 KB, 1306x1002) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
42 KB, 1306x1002
This is extremely accurate already but I just want to know what you think or if anything should change?
>>
>>519085
see
>>518811
>>
>>519089
That's nice but how can /f/ have serious discussion if there are no comments?
>>
>>519092
There are comments on /f/.
>>
>>519095
What how? I don't know how to use /f/ then lol.
>>
>>519095
>>519098
I figurd out wow haha lol
>>
>>519104
There are other variants in that thread I linked to but I think those boards should be added to your OP version if you want to be comprehensive.
>>
>>519085
>/a/ with no content

I only see anime there, and if you post some 3d you can bet you will be banned.
>>
File: 1462325803191.png (52 KB, 1306x1002) Image search: [Google]
1462325803191.png
52 KB, 1306x1002
>>519098
fixed
>>
>>519115
They post pictures of anime on /a/ yes but if you read the words in their posts for a while you'll see it's a low-content board.

>>519120
kek
>>
>>519120
Whoops. I meant to respond to OP.
>>
>>519085

/sci/ should be all the way at the bottom and further to the right.
>>
>>519085
/r9k/ falls for bait very easily.
>>
File: thumbs up.png (498 KB, 696x654) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.png
498 KB, 696x654
>>519120
hehe
>>
>>519122
>I'm not from /a/ so I'll just post an uninformed opinion.
Yawn.
>>
>>519085
all boards should be in the 4th quadrant of the graph

The longer you browse a board the more you start to give the userbase the benefit of the doubt when they don't deserve it. You think one retarded post is obviously bait, and the retarded post responding to it is double bait and so on and so on. You have to remember the userbase isn't you, the majority of the time they're probably pretty new or a crossposter from /v/, /co/, /a/, so they actually mean the shit they say.

/sp/ may be the only board that lies in the upper half of the half of the graph, probably because it has the highest concentration of normalfags who can actually tell when someone is busting their balls as a joke
>>
int falls for bait extremely easily, especially when it's a US flag
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.