[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't know whether to ask this on /wsr/ or here since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1421468613954.jpg (112 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1421468613954.jpg
112 KB, 554x439
I didn't know whether to ask this on /wsr/ or here since it's a meta thread.

I'm on /a/ constantly and always see webm's posted, but I'm not allowed to ask for the source there, but if I were to ask for source on every webm that I wanted then /wsr/ would quickly fill with nothing but my requests. Also many of my requests would be lewd and /r/ seems like they're not that in to anime.

What would be the acceptable way of doing this? What do?
>>
>>519050
You could try to stop being retarded
>>
>>519050
Save the webm then post it on another board, preferably /v/. Then samefag your own post asking for a source. Be subtle about it and don't be afraid to try again.
/a/ is cancer anyways, why would you ever go there?
>>
>>519057
I'm not doing that. I'm trying to do things the way it's supposed to be done and not by ruining other threads/boards.
>>
>>519068
Then enjoy your no source you fucking retard.
Meanwhile, I'll keep providing sources on /v/ like a good person.
>>
>>519068
Just post them on /v/ anon. The board is a shithole and everyone with half a brain has gotten their own spinoff board just to be away from the rest of /v/. So it's not like you'd do much damage.
>>
>>519073
>Then enjoy your no source

I guess so since i'm not willing to break the site's rules to get it. And people wonder why the quality of the site is shit.
>>
>>519079
I'm not going to break the rules or otherwise contribute to making it worse.
>>
File: 1433731196118.jpg (62 KB, 500x580) Image search: [Google]
1433731196118.jpg
62 KB, 500x580
>Just post it on /v/ lol

Or you can post it on /wsg/ where they already have at least one anime thread up, ask for help in identifying the source, and it'll be perfectly on topic. Stupid motherfuckers.
>>
File: 1433995520867.jpg (10 KB, 222x211) Image search: [Google]
1433995520867.jpg
10 KB, 222x211
>>519084
Ask /wsr/ to teach you how to find the source by yourself.
>>
>>519088
You'd run into the same problem as OP said regarding /wsr/ and /r/
Also, it would only work on images that could be passed off as a wallpaper
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.