[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
change the abort thingy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: that word.png (93 KB, 463x386) Image search: [Google]
that word.png
93 KB, 463x386
change the abort thingy that pops up in a red line when you stop before posting
i have a girlfriend and she had a miscarriage ended up having to abort the baby and it's painful having to look at this word everytime i interrupt a post, i'm pretty sure that's not a general concern but there are probably other people in a similar situation so i thought it would be interesting to address this issue
there are tons of other words you can use: interrupted, abrupted, canceled, discontinued, suspended (my pick), stopped and many other sorry i don't know many synonyms, you can list other synonyms if you feel like it thanks
>>
>i have a girlfriend
no you don't
>>
File: backtotumblr.png (12 KB, 307x253) Image search: [Google]
backtotumblr.png
12 KB, 307x253
>>518678
Hope this triggers you, faggot.
>>
>>518718
how does one even make that correlation ?
are you american ?
>>
>>518721
>are you american ?
says the one who wants to change the smallest thing because it triggers them. fuck off instead of trying to be a snowflake.
>>
>>518678
Really good satire m8, 9/10
>>
>>518678
lrn2greasemonkey & feedback page
>>
>>518725
americans tend to bring niggers into the conversation for no reason
>smallest thing
another reason to do it
>>
>>518802
Are you a nigger?
>>
>>518678
shut up, buckly
>>
>>518718
>Dr.Deletus
Haven't heard him in a long time
>>
do it
>>
Well, this was an abortion of a thread..
>>
>>518805
Why do you ask? Need someone to fuck your pretend gf?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.