[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a feature suggestion, I noticed that many websites allow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: example.png (78 KB, 628x251) Image search: [Google]
example.png
78 KB, 628x251
Just a feature suggestion, I noticed that many websites allow you to drag a picture directly from your web browser somewhere to be used, e.g. the pic is taken from Google Images, you can just hold down your mouse pointer on a graphic, and drop it in the search bar, and Google will reverse search the pic

Would be cool if it worked the same way with 4chan's file button, i. e. instead of saving the pic you want to post, clicking "Browse...", searching for the file you saved, clicking OK and having to wait, you'd just open the pic in another tab, drag it into the 4chan tab and unto the "Browse..." button, and be done with it
>>
No, all this will do is bring in more NORMIES
4chan needs to be harder to use almost to the point where it's unusable.

We should have to manually type in the binary data of each image we submit before the captcha expires
>>
>>517938
then i'd just link the image url if i really wanted to input an image, I'd also just not create threads or ctrl-c the binary data beforehand
>>
Fucking no, go back to facebook.
>>
What you're asking for is drag-and-drop and was implemented long ago. Simply drag an image file to the section in the reply where the file goes.
>>
>>518657
For files on your PC. Not for pics directly from your web browser.
>>
>>518733
Browse your mess of a reaction image folder>find the one suited to display the shitposting in full force>rightclick>open with botnetweb rowser69.420>drag&drop
>>
>>518769
Sorry about your asperger's.
>>
>>517896
You can already sort of do this with 4chan X, you can open an image in another tab, copy the URL and paste it into the quick reply.
>>
Hotlinking would increase bandwidth use significantly.
>>
>>517896
You can already do that, faggot. Drag it into the button you click to upload pictures.
Jesus.
>>
>>518769
OS X and windows already do that without the web browser step
>>
>>519302
No you can't, you stupid asshole.
Work on your reading comprehension.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.