[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normies on /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 104.jpg (20 KB, 475x479) Image search: [Google]
104.jpg
20 KB, 475x479
Can we please get rid of the normalshits on this site? I suggest getting rid of /soc/, /co/, and /tv/ to start since 4chan was always an anime imageboard.
>>
Death to normies
>>
>>517854
Someone called you out for posting an anime girl dont they?
>>
>>517854
Reminder that as 4chan becomes more mainstream people like you are going to be derided more and more.

Suicide is your best hope now.
>>
>>517860
That picture isn't from an anime.
>>
What's not normal about playing video games and watching anime?
>>
>>517867
"Normalfag" may have derived from "normal person", but that's not really how people use it any more.

The best definition I've seen which tends to actually be agreed upon is that a normalfag is someone who strives for social success.

You can be very abnormal and still a "normalfag" if you do things for attention and things like that. This also includes your run of the mill internet activists on boards like /pol/.
>>
>>517854
As long as we get rid of /pol/, /sp/, /fit/, and /r9k/, you've got a deal.
>>
>>517854
>normies REEE!
Go post frogs on Reddit.
>>
>>517925
>I'm a faggot and I gargle no less than 200ml of semen every night before bed
>>
>>517947
>I'm 12
>>
>>517949
>I'm a special snowflake, when I abuse greentext it's ok, when others do it it's immature
>>
>>517951
>I have no self-awareness and think "greentext" is my problem
>>
>>517955
>god I want to suck this guys cock so fucking bad but I don't know how to ask him
>>
File: tl.png (260 KB, 809x690) Image search: [Google]
tl.png
260 KB, 809x690
Yeah. You're right. The problem must be all those stupid normies. It obviously has nothing to do with the fact that most of /v/ seems to be comprised of a symbiotic relationship between shitposters who treat (You)s like heroin, children and retards who can't help but respond to bait every time, and otherwise well-adjusted adults who for some god-forsaken reason get their kicks by PRETENDING to be mentally deficient.

Nah, it's totally those fuckin' normalshits. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>517951

>thinks he is different enough from the general population to urinonically refer to people as "normies"
>accuses others of being special snowflakes

o i am laffin
>>
>>517988
You ruined our greentext battle.

Also, I'm not OP
>>
>>517854
People who bitch about normslfags are becoming more annoying than normalfags themselves

I wish I could kill all of you subhumans who jerk off to anime pillows
>>
>>518006
Most of them aren't even into anime, they consider themselves special snowflakes because of their failures.
>>
>>518006
Just because you hate 2 things doesn't mean they go hand in hand.
>>
>>517854
No, because like 4chan has always been an anime site, it has also welcomed normies since the beginning. There has never been a rule that says normies are not allowed.
>>
>>518025
>There has never been a rule against
>welcome
>>
>>517854
You just get more pathetic each thread
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.