[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is whats left of /asp/ if you hide all wrestling threads.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: stateofASP.jpg (484 KB, 1888x814) Image search: [Google]
stateofASP.jpg
484 KB, 1888x814
this is whats left of /asp/ if you hide all wrestling threads.

fix it you fags
>>
>>517779
that's all I need family
>>
>>517779
Seriously, do something about the CONSTANT spam. Where are the fucking mods on /asp/? Force them into one general, that's how you fix the mess you created on that board by letting cancerous wwe manchildren shitpost everywhere.
>>
WAIT WAIT

HOLY SHIT NIGGA

ARE YOU SAYING

YOU SAYIN

YOU HATE WRESTLIN

ON A BOARD CALLED "ALTERNATIVE SPORTS & WRESTLIN"

YOU SAYIN THAT SENPAI

Here, let me redirect you to a brand new alternative sports board just for you:
https://www.reddit.com/r/lgbt
>>
File: therock009.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
therock009.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>518508
>force 140 threads into 1 general so my martial arts thread can make it to 5 posts in 3 weeks instead of falling off the board in 2 hours
>>
>>518533
"smacks lips"
>>
>>517779
>139threads hidden
This is what happens when you let /v/ongrels on your board and have no moderation at fucking all.
>>
That's really sad.
>>
>>517779
:(
>>
>>518535
yes
>>
>>517779
Lol BTFO 2bh

What is stopping you from making non-wrestling threads?
>>
>>518533
you....do realize that "wrestling" was added to the boards name AFTER wrestling was moved there, right?

It's only been a few months for fucks sake. Nobody should be this much of a newfag
>>
>>519497
Wrestling was always on asp newfag
>>
>>518535
Yes, shitposter. You don't need to create a new thread every time you want to ask people how long is your fav actor's dick.
>>
>>519560
yeah but the name was only added after it was removed from /sp/
>>
>>517779
Activity of non-pro-wrestling also went down after /asp/ became asp+pro-wrestling.
>>
It's a wrestling containment board for /sp/, what the fuck do you expect?
>>
ya real shame
maybe should've made that before qsts or film but whatever
>>
>>521366
uh, it wasnt a containment board before?
dumbass
>>
11 non wrestling to 139 wrestling threads

board is literally 93% wrestling now
>>
Why did moot even create a board for alternative sports without adding pro wrestling? What was he thinking? He really made some odd decisions, like /3/.
>>
>>518535
>implying anything in those 140 threads are of value.

Have you guys seen your own threads? I'm pretty sure there was some fucking shitpost bait about women's wrestling which just devolved into two anons insulting each others mothers back and forth
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.