[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to collect (You)s: an easy guide for the politically apathetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1462215089293.jpg (144 KB, 629x679) Image search: [Google]
1462215089293.jpg
144 KB, 629x679
How to collect (You)s: an easy guide for the politically apathetic
>insult /pol/ or the predominant viewpoints on /pol/
>mention correlation of right-wing views with low IQ and low quality of life across several metrics
>say something even remotely leftist
>insult their bull Trump
>imply that voting for Trump makes you unintelligent

>suddenly, /pol/fags come out of the woodwork because you triggered them, they all spam le epic cuck memes at your post

/pol/fags have the easiest (You)s I've ever gotten in my life to be honest with you fampais
>>
>>517734
works like a charm every time, can confirm
>>
It's okay to mock right wingers because their beliefs are correlated with low IQ, but not black people?
>>
>>517755
>spotted the /pol/tard
Niggers generally don't browse 4chan and if they do they're usually weeb enough to not respond to that

/pol/tards are numerous on any 4chan board tho
>>
File: bored anime 55.png (113 KB, 290x279) Image search: [Google]
bored anime 55.png
113 KB, 290x279
>>
>>517755
spotted /pol/
Of course it's okay, you stupid trump lover, but this thread is about getting (you)'s.
>>
voting for Trump makes you unintelligent
>>
I detect some salt. Did you get blown out or called out by someone?

>having an embarassing, unhealthy obsession and boogeyman complex for something you don't even like
>2106
>>
We should have a (You) counter, and whoever gets the most at the end of the month gets to be mod for a day.
>>
>>517965
Only if there's a down-(You) feature so we can make people lose (You)'s
>>
>>517967
We should also use trips while getting (You)'s, to make it easier to keep track.
>>
>>517972
can people who don't have enough time to sit around and farm (You)'s all day just buy their (You)'s directly?

I think about 20 (You)'s for $5 is a pretty fair deal.
>>
Here's the real question.

What's the point? Why do you need people to respond to you so badly?
>>
>>517974
Wow, nice pay to win game babs, I'm fucking out.
>>
>>517984
(You)
>>
To follow up on OP, just make a post about how /pol/ is good on any other board but /pol/ and ass mad lefties will swarm like crazy. Easy (You)'s if you aren't on /pol/
>>
>>517984
Doesn't this make you feel important, special, worthwhile? Just stare at the (You). It's yours, only you can see it. It's like the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. Pure magic.
>>
>>517734
You can also just ask for (You)s

Can I have some upyous guys? I will pay you back in turn
>>
File: Capture.png (8 KB, 544x78) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
8 KB, 544x78
>>518030
I have it turned off because I'm not a bottom-feeding moron who just posts pointless shit indiscriminately for attention.

Dumb tripfag.
>>
>517755
Isn't this just proof that all these 4chan boards are just turning into hugbox subreddits? This is 4chan. Why would anyone have to justify mocking anyone else?
>>
>>518056
Relax buddy I'm just havin' a laugh
>>
>>518056
It's useful for people who respond to people with a few quotes though, it serves to catch your eye to read the relevant portion rather than having to pay attention to some string of numbers.
>>
>>517965
So whoever posts the most asinine shit as much as necessary gets to be king? Oh boy, I wonder how that would work out.
>>
File: pinnacle_of_human_achievement.jpg (47 KB, 435x592) Image search: [Google]
pinnacle_of_human_achievement.jpg
47 KB, 435x592
>>517734
You're right on the money. To increase further (You)s, you should consider adding boost to your basis by saying things like
>pathetic white boy can't get laid while his low IQ tyrone is ramming all the women
>/pol/ is just tumblr for snowflake right-winger white males
>I'm a feminist/jew/non-white-male and...

Overall, if you punch someone on their tender areas (a.k.a their hug box beliefs) you'll get good triggers.

Happy (You)s collecting (gotta catch'em all).
>>
>>517734
Is that womp Rohnny?
>>
>>518392
>stormwolf88
Why are all rightwiners furries anyway?
>>
>>518464
>the sjw can't tell the difference between their own falseflag images
Embarrassing
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.