[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"trial board" gets added >no one cares, becomes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1335265377705.jpg (99 KB, 423x396) Image search: [Google]
1335265377705.jpg
99 KB, 423x396
>"trial board" gets added
>no one cares, becomes one of the lowest traffic boards
>stays there despite doing nothing but consuming bandwidth
Why do moot and g00k do this?
>>
File: anime enjoys pain.jpg (48 KB, 581x679) Image search: [Google]
anime enjoys pain.jpg
48 KB, 581x679
>>517724
>>
As long as it has ANY traffic, it is a success. They only call it a trial board in an attempt to stop whiny threads like this but apparently it doesn't work.
>>
>>517724
"trial boards" are a meme
everybody knows these boards exist only because hiro/the mods want them to exist, if not they would be gone by now because they have no reason to exist
>>
Because the mods and Hiro are fucking stupid. I would not be surprised if they made a board defending extreme shitty liberal ideologies. Oh wait /co/ exists.
>>
>doing nothing but consuming bandwidth
do you pay for the bandwidth? if not, why do you care?
>>
>whining about boards you don't even go to
Why do people here do this?
>>
>>517724
>still mad about >>>/qst/
Literally the only people who are mad about >>>/qst/ are the 12 year olds who thought that they were "trolling" the posters on /tg/ who rightfully stated that quests don't belong on /tg/. There is absolutely no real reason to be mad about getting your own board. Get over it you child.
>>
>>517724
If something Isn't used how can it consume bandwidth?

Why are you so salty about boards being made for people to talk about topics? Are you mentally ill?
>>
>>518088
Remider that people are still posting quests on /tg/ even though there's a Quest board
>>
>>518100
And hilariously there's not been an iota of quality increase on /tg/ itself. The "elf slave wat do" threads simply last longer.

/tg/ is what needs to go.
>>
>>518110
I don't get what you're saying.

Are you trying to say that since the questfags haven't left /tg/ and that /tg/ has not improved, that that somehow proves that questfags are good?

If anything it proves that we should actually enforce the usage of /qst/
>>
>>518110
Calm your anal ravagement, questfag
>>
>>518113
I don't think you should be lobbying for anything if you can't parse a basic English sentence
>>
>>518110

How are people supposed to improve /tg/ if there's still a bunch of quests clogging the catalog?
>>
>>518115
>Quests are still being posted on /tg/
>/tg/ has not improved

gee i wonder why
>>
>>518110
Oh wow. So this is the endgame of questfags. They want /tg/ deleted, so for all these years they've been shitting it up with quests. Then when a quest board is created, they make their move and start posting shit threads on /tg/ in an attempt to kill off /tg/ for good.
>>
>>518117
>Premise: Quests are not on /tg/
Debatable, but let's follow the logic

>Implicit: Removing quests would improve /tg/
>Implicit: Removing quests would slow down /tg/

>Premise: Other shitposting is still on /tg/, and stays longer because of less traffic

>Conclusion: Removing quests did not improve the board.

It might not be valid, but it's sound.
>>
>>518119
But quests were l i t e r a l l y not removed. They are still there.

Are all questfags this dense?

>>518118
No, it's worse than that. They want /tg/ to become /qst/, but for all the /tg/ users to still use it. The only reason they think they deserve to be on /tg/ is because they think that people who use /tg/ will accidentally click on a quest thread and use it.

They are completely devoid of logic.
>>
>>518130
Read the post. I shouldn't have to explain to you babby-tier deduction or the difference between sound and valid
>>
>>518176

are you just doubling down on your retardation or do you legitimately think you've made a point
>>
>>517724
>one of the lowest traffic boards
>consuming bandwidth
meme
>>
>>518220
A little of A, a little of B.
>>
>>518220
I didn't make the point. I just think you're stupid for being able to parse basic deductive reasoning. The reasoning is sound, but as was pointed out - not valid.
>>
>>517724
>low traffic
>consuming bandwidth
If consuming bandwidth is a problem than deleting /a/, /b/, /v/ and /pol/ would solve everything.

>board that I don't care about is created
>instead of ignoring it and moving on I go to /qa/ and shitpost about it
But dude, you're consuming precious bandwidth. Please delete your post, save Hiro's money.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.