[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't post this. Am I supposed to allow ignorance about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: sites.png (49 KB, 1083x627) Image search: [Google]
sites.png
49 KB, 1083x627
I can't post this. Am I supposed to allow ignorance about climate science to continue? Which site do you disagree with that I'm unable to post and why?
>>
>>517620
So what you're saying is... jews did this?
>>
>>517620
damn satanist
>>
>>517620
I think the term "Climate change" is spamfiltered for some reason.
>>
File: sites.png (59 KB, 1083x627) Image search: [Google]
sites.png
59 KB, 1083x627
>>517620
ateCha
teChan
>>
>>517625
8ch
>>
You do realize that the climate constantly changes? Who cares if humans caused some of those changes, the climate would still change even if we didn't exist.

Ice ages come and go.
>>
>>517625
>>517663
Another messy filter, huh.
Sort of like how you could say "cuck" again but not in caps. I'm not sure if they fixed that or not.
Testing:
KEK
>>
Testing:
Your move.
>>
>>518150
Caps was left intentionally
>>
>>517620
climate change isn't real ya hippie
drink clorox mixed in with windex
>>
>>517620
The 8ch filters are pretty broad. Got caught when trying to write full{randomwords} chan last week when describing something.
>>
This is stupid. Why is THAT filtered, but 8ch is just fine to post? What exactly were the mods thinking with this half-assed filter? Considering you can google 8ch and it will take you right to the site. Yet somehow the "chan" makes it bad to post? Really?
>>
>>518287
It's legacy from when they were constantly spamming 4chan to recruit users.
>>
>>518299
And yet they weren't spamming "8ch"? Give me a break.
>>
>>518315
They were not very smart, and I don't think they were high in the google search results. They had to post the actual link, a broken link with substituted letters, or images with the actual address.

The filters were less about stopping discussion, as much as they were about stopping the recruitment spam, which was pretty bad. At one point I remember seeing recruitment spam threads/posts consistently on the front page of most boards I visited.
>>
eightchan
>>
>>518345
wtf, this works but a.techan doesn't
>>
>>518345
>>518346
The fuck? There is no logic to this. Why would anyone type ate instead of eight?
>>
>>517620
What the fuck? None of those phenomena requires the climate to be man made.
>>
climate change
>>
>>518926
lol
>>
>>517663
ateChan
>>
File: 1462125946312.png (225 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1462125946312.png
225 KB, 500x350
>>518980
AteChan
>>
File: free speech.jpg (185 KB, 996x1128) Image search: [Google]
free speech.jpg
185 KB, 996x1128
>>518315
FUCK OFF ARNITA ZOE QUIN SJW SHILL KEK
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.