[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't mods just delete posts that call them "hotpockets"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Why don't mods just delete posts that call them "hotpockets"? What have those posts ever contributed? You run the site, you have no reason to kowtow to people who call you names.
>>
>>517144
just wordfilter hotpockets to calzones
>>
>>517149
>Alphonse LP 670-4 SV
>>
>>517152
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!
>>
>>517144
What is this image trying to convey?
>>
>>517671
She is a thirsty lesbian. You can tell it's extra gay because on top of the gesture, there's all those rainbows.
>>
>>517677
She should drink some water if she's so thirsty, it's important to stay hydrated
>>
>>517150
Who is he?
>>
>>517690
The easter spammer and a notorious /o/ spammer.
>>
>>517687
That's why she's lubricating her fingers, duh.
>>
>>517693
Oh, my bad
>>
>>517697
It's cool. Have a drink. I call it Love Nectar.
>>
>>517144
>Why don't mods just delete posts that call them "hotpockets"?

Because they know it to be true.
>>
>>517144
*saves pic*
nice
>>
>>518198
Thanks, I had a feeling people would get a kick out of it.
>>
>>518248
Do you have moar?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.