[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love anime and watch it constantly, but the less anime discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: 64.png (211 KB, 471x597) Image search: [Google]
64.png
211 KB, 471x597
I love anime and watch it constantly, but the less anime discussion on 4chan the better. Anime discussion brings out the worst people on this site, both the obnoxious weebs and the obnoxious anti-weebs. It's funny, as much as I love it and disagree with the people who are like "hurr durr it's creatively bankrupt" (and fuck you if you make posts like that, you shitposting prick), I do not want to discuss it on 4chan. My favorite boards are always non-anime ones like /out/ because there's less chance of people talking about anime and more chance of actual interesting discussion where people actually have something worthwhile to say. Makes me happy when I see an anime image on those boards but then also see people behaving like mature adults and not having a shitfit about it. And good thing too, because if they were to start talking about it there'd be all sorts of annoying, repetitive generalizations. Best for people to just enjoy what they enjoy and shut the FUCK up about it. Anyone else who feels this way, or am I the only fucking one with a functioning brain?
>>
>>516999
4chan is an anime website and has an anime board. You are retarded, and anime reaction faces are just as related as any other reaction face.
>>
>>517017
That's like saying since cp has always been posted that it's ok to post it
>>
Go and stay go, reddit
>>
>>517024
4chan was not created for spreading CP.

There is no /cp/ board.

People don't post CP reaction faces.

You're going to have to learn how not to get triggered over a Japanese cartoon reaction face and start foaming at the mouth because anime makes your cool badass internet hacker website look dumb. Because 4chan is a dumb place.
>>
>>517017
>4chan is an anime website
no

>has an anime board
yes, that's were you post your anime pics buddy.
>>
>>517017
>>517029
>>517024
>>517030
Look at this, this is exactly the problem. People who didn't even read the thread and just leapt into an argument about anime. This is why I hate seeing all of you on this site. I wouldn't mind if this site became not an anime website if it meant removing all of you.
>>
>>517034
You're going to have to wave that false flag a little better if you expect anyone to rally to it.
>>
>>517046
And there you go again. Anyone who doesn't fit your pitiful little stereotype is false flagging. Why is this site so fucking autistic?
>>
>>517034
Nobody is keepting you here, reddit. You won't be changing our culture. Assimilate, or leave.
>>
>>517059
>LOOK MA I POSTED IT AGAIN
>>
>>517075
not an argument
>>
>>517088
The same could be said of you.
>>
>>517032
Yes, and image macros should only be on /b/, what's your point?
>>
A reaction face is a reaction face, whether it is a cartoon or not. It's no more related or unrelated than any other reaction face, unless you are only using board specific reaction faces, like celebrities on /tv/ or something. This is literally just people from reddit being upset that anime images makes 4chan seem less hardcore.
>>
>>517101
That has nothing to do with the topic, but nice try. (That was sarcasm. I have no sympathy for idiots who can't read.)
>>
Stop false-flagging, you cunts.
>>
>>517161
There it goes again! God, fuck you. You're the worst person in this room.
>>
>>517162
No, you are for even making this thread.
>b-but I was only pretending!
>>
>>517165
I'm not fucking pretending, you idiot. Why do so many of you live in some fantasy world where people can only be ironic? Will you ever fucking grow up?
>>
>>517166
Posts like yours are never meant to be taken seriously.
>>
>>517204
Nice rebuttal kid.
>>
>>516999
4chan would be leaps and bounds better if weeaboos just stayed on their containment board.
>>
>>517868
But it wouldn't. You would simply have normalfag cancer shitting up the site, just like Reddit.
>>
File: 1416716939260.gif (464 KB, 433x446) Image search: [Google]
1416716939260.gif
464 KB, 433x446
>>517872
>normalfag
>cancer
>reddit

Must be difficult only being able to conversate in buzzwords.
>>
>>517868
Containment board was always a dumb meme. If a board on this site exists, it's to help the people who like that subject, not to hurt them. The ONLY exception to this is /mlp/, and ONLY because there is a rule preventing My Little Pony from being posted elsewhere. Aside from that, it's not like the existence of an anime board stops people from using other boards. I love anime, but I prefer going to boards which have nothing to do with anime. What would make the site better is if people shut up about anime when they're not on an anime board, and didn't try to ruin it for everyone else.
>>
>>516999
I like the cool sci-fi anime, little girl lovers should LEAVE
>>
>>517874
>comes to 4chan
>expects people to not use 4chan slang
>>
>>517899
I LIKE THE COOL LITTLE GIRL SCI-FI ANIME
>>
>>517874
>conversate
>>
>>517876
>What would make the site better is if people shut up about anime when they're not on an anime board, and didn't try to ruin it for everyone else.
Except the reality is that normalshits complain about anime pictures and not anime, regardless of the contents of the post using said pictures, on a motherfucking imageboard.
>>
File: 1435123171991.jpg (66 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1435123171991.jpg
66 KB, 722x349
Someone please tell me this isn't really 4chan today.
There aren't actually people using 4chan that are this triggered by 2D images right?

This is just a meme right? Somebody please wake me up.
>>
>>517905
Like Macross.
>>
>>517905
gross
>>
>>517921
YOU'RE gross.
>>
>>517922
you are gross
>>
>>517937
YOU are gross. *licks your cheek*
>>
>>517953
you're being gross
>>
>>517954
No, you are. *starts rubbing against you vigorously*
>>
>>517958
don't make me report you for being gross
>>
>>517961
Do it. It would be very gross of you. *rubbing intensifies*
>>
I like where this thread is going
>>
>>517966
I don't want to be gross and you shouldn't want to be gross either
>>
>>517969
I'll be gross all over you, because I am sexually repressed.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.