[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it a 3 day ban for making something mods call "offtopic"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1450001545843.png (48 KB, 210x200) Image search: [Google]
1450001545843.png
48 KB, 210x200
Why is it a 3 day ban for making something mods call "offtopic" that just goes away in an hour, it's fucking insane and retarded

Why is it even a ban for posting in general and not just making OPs when that's all you get banned for to begin with
>>
A mod is just a user who dont like thing but has the power to be cancer

Your job isn't to remove the userbase and the board of its-self you fucking idiot

God damn what a great fucking website
>>
>>516909
>A mod is just a user who dont like thing but has the power to be cancer

this is true desu
>>
>it's fucking insane and retarded
I've gotten a 100+ day ban for calling a mod retarded when he babysat a rule breaking thread on /h/ and cleared the report queue multiple times. You know nothing about retardation.
>>
>>516928
>who's the retard now xD

Are mods the saddest people on the internet? I ask this remembering the women of efukt and pedophiles on habbo hotel
>>
>>516897
I have been banned 200 times, and maybe 2 of them have been for non-OP posts.
>>
Why isn't off-topic shit moved to /trash/ and the OP is given a warning? Isn't that the whole point of /trash/?
>>
File: mod.jpg (49 KB, 600x322) Image search: [Google]
mod.jpg
49 KB, 600x322
>>516980
>>
>>517053
/trash/ is for the mods
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.