[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
420chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: a-420chan_wallpaper-5350[1].jpg (26 KB, 420x280) Image search: [Google]
a-420chan_wallpaper-5350[1].jpg
26 KB, 420x280
weedchan > 4chan

it actually has moderators
>>
>>516545
4chan has at least 24 moderators. What are you talking about?
>>
It's also dead
>>
>>516547
and 4chan has 70 boards iirc and at least half of those moderators don't know what the fuck they are doing or simply don't care.

The sheer amount of shitposting that is gotten away with on 4chan is staggering compared to how it used to be. Mods don't do anything other than delete 1/10 shit threads after they've been up on the board for 2 or 3 hours, and if they community tries to self-moderate THEN the mods will try to come down on that. Sometimes it seems like the mod team here wants to see the site die.
>>
>>516549
quality > quantity. 420chan is fast enough. The reason why there are fewer replies is because people put a little more thought into them. If you write a couple of paragraphs you can assume you'll get replies of the same length. Here it is hardly ever worth the trouble.
>>
Looks ok, but it's hard as fuck to navigate on phone
>>
>>516554
>druggies
>more thought
Que?
>>
>>516572
Anyone who wears a beanie automatically puts more thought into anything in their life than most humans.
>>
>>516551
It sounds like the real problem is that your standards are way too high.
>>
>>516572
A lot (most?) of the people on 420chan don't even do drugs.
>>
>>516577
Do you genuinely think this or are we funposting here?
>>
>>516554
Quantity increases the amount of quality related to your particular interest. So quantity on a chan is indeed more important than quality until it gets to the point where nothing you want to participate in lasts long enough to be found.

Also
>The reason why there are fewer replies is because people put a little more thought into them.
The reason there are fewer replies is that there are fewer people. That's it.
>>
But on 4chan, you don't have to talk to stoners.
>>
File: 1461541461873.jpg (68 KB, 310x338) Image search: [Google]
1461541461873.jpg
68 KB, 310x338
>>516782
I'm high right now and I'm talking to you.

Hey! Listen to me!
>>
>>516554
>quality > quantity

That's exactly what 8gag and 7chan said
>>
>>516825
8ch is pretty active. Stop pretending that quantity on 4chan doesn't damage it.
>>
>>516828
>8ch is pretty active.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>516782
I hate it when the stoners post on /tv/
>man I was so high when I watched this
and then they start criticizing the movie. They think that their opinions are valid even though they admit they were high while watching.
>>
>>516832
I hate people who have to be baked to enjoy shit, and even worse when they want to talk about it. Playing multi-player anyways and being matched up with stoners is suffering.
>>
>>516823
I'm not going to reply to this post.
>>
>>516823
Fuck off, Navi.
>>
420chan was created to discuss things that 4chan didn't have boards for, like weed and shit like that. We're not fighting for users.
>>
@516838
Try again
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.