[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>still no /wwe/ board so /asp/ can finally be rid of the manchildren
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: accurate ratio.jpg (20 KB, 634x88) Image search: [Google]
accurate ratio.jpg
20 KB, 634x88
>still no /wwe/ board so /asp/ can finally be rid of the manchildren cancer and return to being the best board

So why have "quests" gotten a board when /asp/ has been inundated by shit for the past 5 months and nothing has been done about it.

What the fuck Hiro
>>
>>516127
Because a handful of shitposters whined for months on end on /qa/.
>>
We don't need more boards. Talk about worsening the problem instead of fixing it.
>>
Just send them back to /sp/
>>
>>516165
but then /sp/ will kick up a hissy fit again, and those guys are really good at complaining
>>
>>516164
>We don't need any more boards
Yes we do, many of the current boards are overcrowded.
>Talk about worsening the problem
According to whom?
>>
Why not just make mandramafags go to 420chan or something? There's nothing saying every fandom needs a place to discuss their shit on 4chan.
>>
i don't even want a board dedicated to wrestling, I just want them to reverse the ruling to allow wrestling discussion back in /sp/ and /tv/ as well as /asp/.

/asp/ was perfect when all that was there was a pro wrestling general, and a speckling of threads outside it
>>
> waaaa why are they making ontopic wrestling threads on the wrestling board

> waaaa why do my stickfighting and breathing generals only get 2 posts a day

Phs /asp/ies

Feel free to leave our board anytime you want
>>
>>517076
This.

Fucking do something about the constant wwe spam already, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>517111
>ontopic wrestling threads
don't make me laugh anon
>>
>>517486
>wrestling threads are off topic on the wrestling board
I'm sorry more people aren't talking about toy guns, anon
>>
>>517111
thre same numbrs
>>
>wwe getting their own board
no, just send them to /tv/ where they belong
>>
(•╬•) nobody cared who i was until i put on the mask
>>
>>516127
/asp/ is the wrestling board

>>516164
Yes we do, just not a wrestling board because we already have one.
>>
>>517534
Exactly, this is a goddamn TV SHOW.
>>
>>517534
This, that board is perfect for them
>>
>>519158
It actually is. That would be a perfect storm of rage.
>>
>>517534
>just send them to /tv/ where they belong
This.
>>
>>516127
>why have quests gotten a board
The weirdest part is quest people don't want a board and there's less quest people than wrestling people.

The fuck?
>>
>>521385
>>520020
>>
>>516127
It wouldn't be /wwe/, it would be /pw/ for professional wrestling. There's more to the genre than WWE.
>>
>>517534
I would be fine with this. Wrestling posters would improve the quality of posts on that board. And all the thick-fu wrasslin' gals would drive away the pedos.
>>
>>517490

that's the problem, isn't it? Our two communities just don't fucking fit together. Our board was slow, and you people never stop making threads, even if it's for stupid meme shitposts. /asp/ wasn't even a meme shithole before pro wrestling invaded, that's why it was such a good board. We should never have been stuck together in the first place.
>>
>>516127
>she hasn't smelled what the cock is cooking
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.