[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best long term solution for mosquitos? Im currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 20160501_015240.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160501_015240.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Whats the best long term solution for mosquitos? Im currently using this shit
>>
>>515988

Move near the Arctic circle.
>>
Grow up in "the south" and be so use to it that you can sleep with them landing all over you and eating you.
>>
File: 102_12_MD_2card.jpg (290 KB, 800x877) Image search: [Google]
102_12_MD_2card.jpg
290 KB, 800x877
>>516026
north texan here and i still hate these fuckers, not to mention they spread west nile, zika, and any other shitty disease you can think of.

>>515988
if you have any standing water near your house put mosquito dunks in the water, they look like little pellet donuts. depending on the size you may not have to use the whole thing, they kill all mosquito larvae in the water.
>>
>>516026
Fuck no im afraid of all the diseases these fuckers carry

im not moving just due to mosquitos fuck off. I need something i can order from amazon or something idk
>>
>>515988
Being born with anti moscito blood. I myself attract a good amount of them but my mother never gets biten. Having a friend around that attracts them stronger is also good.
>>
>>515988
Don't have bowls of water near where you live also have a fat friend.
I know this cause i'm from the south y'all.
>>
>>515988
All you have to do is not breathe or sweat and then you won't attract them.
>>
Become a smoker. Squeeters don't like dat nicotine blood.
>>
>>516034
Damn youre a dainty little pussy.
>>
>>515988
>put mosquito dunks

1. If you are poor you can pour a bit of petrol/diesel/kerosene in standing water -- of course not in ponds, lakes, etc. but in abandoned house pools, broken fountains, standing water, etc. You only need to pour a little quantity, it spreads like a thin layer.

2. If something collecting water can be removed, remove it.

3. Shut doors and windows before sunset. Have screen doors.

4. If its only a few mosquitos hovering near the light in your room, man up and kill them with your hands.

5. Mosquito repellant sprays on curtains. They last 3-4 days. Man up and go out of the room for an hour whenever you spray it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.