[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when anons shit on my favorite board, that just proves how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1438903592766.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1438903592766.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>when anons shit on my favorite board, that just proves how good it is, because only stupid people don't like it
>>
le anime hat girle XD
>>
Pretty much.

Faggots complain about other boards.
Cool kids complain about their own board.
>>
>>515482
It's that people complain about boards they don't even visit
>>
>>515482
I love all the butthurt that /co/ causes by being the best board on this site. Its delicious. Delicious butthurt.
>>
>>515574
lol you eat butts
>>
>>515577
Nice dub dubs

t. Butteater
>>
People really like that picture, but have they seen the show? She is like one the least suited to the fedora stereotype. For one thing, she actually has a job.
>>
>>515587
This is /qa/ you're talking to; odds are a lot of people here do not even use greater 4chan but think they can influence it from here.

They're probably ledditors or 8fags who unironically think they're being mischievous nefarious mega-trolls here messing with the evil 4chan, who like to "cackle maniacally" and go "muahahaha" around their boring friends.
>>
.>>515651
>odds are a lot of people here do not even use greater 4chan but think they can influence it from here.
Where do you people get this shit from?
>>
>>515651
>odds are
>probably
Wow, I'm convinced.
>>
>>515661
Hey, I like these odds. If I were a betting man I'd put my money down on it.
>>
>>515587
>but have they seen the show?
Looks like moeshit, so I doubt a lot of people have watched it.
>>
>>515661
>>515652

First of all, I've seen it said several times here people say /qa/ is their homeboard and/or they barely use 4chan anymore. Given this board's tiny population, those admitances carry a lot more weight than normal.

When /film/ was up for like two hours a few days ago /qa/ suddenly had like 20 threads made all worded about the same and all complaining about Hiro in particular. Probably was an 8ch raid because they want to demonize Hiro to validate their still using their shitty dying site. Of course 8ch is watching this place because they want to sow discord in the site because they again want to destabilize it to try to get people over to their shitty chan. This kind of shit with (laughable) rival sites happened many times long before 8ch existed; it's natural if you think you are 2cool44chan but then no one follows you then you get all shitty and pissy shilling your shit back here; /qa/ is very appealing for any and all shill purposes as a shadowy meta board that is mistaken by outsiders for a command center.

Furthermore pretending like things most of the site either completely ignores, is indifferent to or embraces are the serious hot button issues to complain about here, when actual day-to-day usage on most boards factually doesn't involve ponies or /pol/ or anime much outside relevant spots, betrays that you do not actually know real issues affecting boards so you instead pick generic complaints you can hide your ignorance behind. For example if you do not understand the intricacies behind /co/'s moderation policies, you cannot join that conversation without outing yourself as clueless. However you can go "when will /pol/ be deleted" and get a thread going fueled only by kneejerk generalizations appealing to outsider (mostly reddit) sensibilities having auotmatic priority over 4chan's natural quirks just because they demand it. Fuck those faggots.

>tl:dr generic 'meta complaining with no attempt at solutions' threads can be safely ignored
>>
>>515681
You'd be wrong about that on both counts.
>>
>>515683
You and posters like you are exactly the reason why I (and some other people) have been advocating for a new /tin/foil conspiracy board here on /qa/.
>>
>>515683
Such paranoia.
Those threads were most likely done by a few /tv/-regulars, but I don't see the connection with 8gag. That's all in your head buddy.

Sounds to me like you're just mad because people doesn't like your chinese cartoons.
>>
>>515688
Do you think that shit isn't real? /qa/ was linked to everywhere on leddit because of Hiro's QA session. The board completely fucking changed after that and still has this tinge of hating on everything that isn't normal and accepted in social media.
>>
>>515698
Stop worry about reddit and start worrying about twitter and then we'll talk.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.