[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck is this >>>/tv/68928572
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1461334877893.gif (1020 KB, 400x229) Image search: [Google]
1461334877893.gif
1020 KB, 400x229
what the fuck is this
>>>/tv/68928572
>>
>>515242
I like how it plays even if you hover on the link
>>
Is there some sort of Vietnam War related anniversary or something?
>>
>>515278
That's pretty cool
>>
>>515242
It's a meme, you dip. Some mod probably found the meme to be so epic XD that they added the music.
>>
I don't even know what "It Ain't Me" is.
>>
>>515311
It's Fortunate Son by Creedance Clearwater Revival you uncultured swine. Alot of their songs were written during the Vietnam war, and the meaning behind most of their songs has to do with it. He sings "it ain't me, it ain't me, I am no fortunate son no no no". He's saying here that he's very unlucky to be stuck fighting in the war.
>>
>>515335
Oh, I know that song. So /tv/ is so fucking stupid that they think the name is It Ain't Me? I bet they also think "Shot through the heart and you're to blame" is from a song called Shot Through The Heart.
>>
>>515342
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>515346
Your mom's a meme you dip.
>>
>>515347
#REKT
>>
>>515278
FUCKING MAGIC
>>
>>515342
Jesus you are stupid
>>
>>515242
Based swaglord.
>>
>>515342
Yeah, the same way /tv/ thinks TDKR is called Bane? and hoe everyone thinks Rozen Maiden is called DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU.
>>
>>515283
Fall of Saigon was April 30th 1975, it was the end of South Vietnam and any American military involvement.
>>
Fuck swaglord
>>
>>515242
whats even going on
>>
I don't like it one bit. I wish swaglord would stay in his s4s-kingdom.
>>
>>515421
Baited.
>>
>>515812
I wish you would stay on your subreddit
>>
>>515242
Swaglord is a fucking tryhard.
>>
IT AIN'T MEME
>>
>>515286
It's the balding ginger mod
>>
>>515242
look at this fat dog

lol so fat
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.