[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: ayy.png (240 KB, 1312x789) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
240 KB, 1312x789
lel
>>
what the fuck is wrong with hiro
>>
so people on 4chan just so happen to talk about reddit and 8ch a lot
>>
>>514419
"You may also like" is not decided by the user. It's more like "Other people who follow this user have followed these accounts as well".
>>
>>514414
>@tpb
>@torrentfreak
heheh
>>
>>514414
wtf is this shit?
>>
>>514423
This is exactly how it works
>>
Just a reminder that 4chan has an official:
>twitter account
>tumblr account
>>
>>514591
Isn't tumblr just for the blog, which should be merged with News anyway?
>>
>>514419
He's a normalfag.

It's kind of hilarious that weebs thought Hiro becoming the new owner meant they'd be validated because hey now a real live Japanese person owns the website.

Then it turns out Hiro's actually a fairly normal guy whose life doesn't revolve around anime.
>>
>>515102
Well, even the previous owner uttered similar statements as these weebs you seem to dismiss.
>>
>>515102
Hiro prefers western TV. He loves GoT and he mentioned that his favourite shows are Breaking Bad and MacGuyver (lol).

Hiro doesn't really watch anime, just like most adult japanese men.
>>
>>515102
Nobody thought that. Sounds like you're just projecting.

>>515300
And what the fuck is funny about liking MacGyver? Do you need to be smacked up the head with this weapon I made from random objects lying about?
>>
>>515309
Many people thought that, including moot, as this guy said >>515161
>>
>>514591
Yeah, it's a website, large websites have these things. Also on a large scale this is just another website under the greater swath of "internet culture" and Twitter's "similar websites" are just based on algorithms that detect patterns. Do you autists unironically, in the year 2016, believe in the sekrit clubhouse shit?
>>
>>515332
Get out of my secret clubhouse!
>>
>>515300
He seems to like /a/ though
>>
>>515300
>he doesn't like MacGuyver
>>
File: 1446690007912.png (17 KB, 478x450) Image search: [Google]
1446690007912.png
17 KB, 478x450
>>515102
>>515300
The historical revisionism has already started it looks like.
>>
>>515763
shut thef fuck up
>>
>>515763
Well, he doesn't hate it, he's just not a huge anime fan. He might watch the occasional anime, just like how many Americans will watch Family guy and The Simpsons every now and then.
>>
>>515780
I watch anime/read manga moderately as well. Anyway, Hiro would certainly be against the westacucks who get triggered by anime here.
>>
>>515793
If you use a word like "westacuck" then you're obviously some sort of insane mega-weeb.
>>
>>515809
Only when it comes to videogames maybe. I like to use that term against Western videogame fans because they're literal cucks who play SJW infected garbage. I assume they're the majority of posters who get triggered by anime as well.
>>
>>515811
Aren't you the bigger cuck for playing games from another culture than your own?
>>
>>515822
Neither of you understand what the word cuck means
>>
>>515823
These days it's equivalent to the word 'fan' but meant as an insult.
>>
>>515763
>evangelion
That's the anime version of wan piss in Japan. Even the most normalfag of normalfags have seen it. Doesn't count.
>>
>Finally, we give up anonymity
What did he mean by this?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK