[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DELETE NEW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 798x1028) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 798x1028
>three days of qst existing
10,000 posts

>six months of news existing
40,000 posts
>>
>>514327
Why do slow boards trigger you?

Incidentally, /film/ had 9000 posts in 2 hours.
>>
>>514327
>muh quantity is a quality of its own
kill yourself, Josef
>>
At least 7000 of those posts are people complaining about it being a completely pointless board that kills the thing it's supposed to be for or smugly posting about how they "won" now that the thing they hate has its own board and shouldn't be on "their" board anymore.
If that sticky wasn't rolling, I could give you the actual numbers for it.
>>
>>514327
I don't understand why you're picking on /news/. Are you butthurt at this story?
>>>/news/41681
>>
>>514367
>At least 7000 of those posts are people complaining about it being a completely pointless board that kills the thing it's supposed to be for or smugly posting about how they "won" now that the thing they hate has its own board and shouldn't be on "their" board anymore.

more like complaining about not being able to smear shit all over another board and trying to weasel back into a board that never wanted them, or people trying to prevent taht
>>
>>514417
>another board and trying to weasel back into a board that never wanted them, or people trying to prevent taht
>muh silent quest-hating majority
It's funny how the entire board hates them, but never more than a dozen or so people say it per thread.
>>
>>514426
>muh twelve people

i honestly want to know where you're getting these numbers that you post in

every

single

thread
>>
>>514428
Years of experience looking at the unique IP count in shitty metathreads and /qa/ threads crying about quests.
Also, the announcement thread of /qst/ on /tg/ and every quest posted on /tg/ that gets >>>/qst/ posts have almost the exact same number as those old metathreads and /qa/ threads.
When the numbers all add up all the time, it becomes hard to see it otherwise.
>>
>>514435
>>Years of experience looking at the unique IP count in shitty metathreads and /qa/ threads crying about quests.
The IP count has not been around for "years".
>autism
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.