[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /qa/ was just created yesterday. Hoorah, hiro listening to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: moot nyoro~n.png (9 KB, 352x279) Image search: [Google]
moot nyoro~n.png
9 KB, 352x279
So, /qa/ was just created yesterday. Hoorah, hiro listening to us, etc.,
but didn't moot already suggest something like that before? Something like /rpg/, for role playing games like quests or DnD, and that moot would make it happen soon, and never did?

What other kinds of boards/features were suggested/promised by moot, but never came?
>>
>>514307
removing captcha
>>
>>514314
he actually thought the new captchas were good, the silly man

even entertained the thought of getting rid of passes
>>
>>514314
Captcha hasn't always been here.

And moot did once completely remove it around 2 years ago since he was mad at pol for whatever reason.
>>
>>514935
>since he was mad at pol for whatever reason.
Maybe because you kids keept spamming not only /v/, /pol/, /b/ and other boards but also had your own personal vendetta against moot like he forced you to suck nigga dick.
>>
File: 1426274154751.jpg (152 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1426274154751.jpg
152 KB, 400x533
>>514944
moot couldn't handle being roasted by /pol/ over Mallorie Blair cucking him and predictably chimped out like the bitch nigga he is. Sorry that the truth hurts, but considering what a faggot he's become you're going to have to accept it sooner or later.
>>
>>514964
>Mallorie Blair
How boring do you have to be to take an interest in moot's life? Please don't tell me you actually enjoy reading up on 4chan gossip
>>
>>514307
>/qa/
>>
>>515091
he was the owner of 4chan, i would want to know who's the owner and what is his views on running the site, if i did find out more about his personal life, its a bonus.
>>
>>515181
They weren't romantically involved and only knew each other as canvas partners outside of 4chan. Seems like you're just gossiping about him to paint some grand conspiracy.
>>
File: toppest of keks.png (918 KB, 964x621) Image search: [Google]
toppest of keks.png
918 KB, 964x621
>>515202
>only knew each other as canvas partners outside of 4chan
https://archive.is/Qcyii
literally 5 seconds in google. Could fill an imgur album or some shit with proofs if I cared enough (fun fact: if I remember correctly this picture is where "luggage lad" came from). And since you're trying to push "n-n-not romantically involved":
http://i.sli.mg/meO1EM.png
>1 on 1 romantic birthday dinner
moot was thirsty as fucking dicks yo. That's why he chimped as hard as he did regarding /pol/ - they got to him in a way that no other shitposters had done before.
>>
>>516065
what kind of cuck sits on the computer, saves all this shit, reads through it, dedicates time and energy to learn it all and then shitpost about it?

the worst kind

it doesn't matter if you realize you're wrong, you'll just go full damage control and reassure yourself that none of it was in vain

go outside more often
>>
>>516065
And why would you read our believe this garbage unless your life was already devoid of anything remotely interesting? How does tucker "sir brownpill" milquetoast spend his day aside from investing the world's other most uninteresting person?
>>
File: 23167459.jpg (134 KB, 850x935) Image search: [Google]
23167459.jpg
134 KB, 850x935
Dude, I was going to write some smug post to keep the argument up but I'm going to be straight for a change instead - most people are faggots in one way or another, and moot is no exception. You'd do yourself a favor if you accept that and not hold him (or anyone else) up as a flawless god (of memes) like a lot of faggots like to do around here. He chimped, let it be and don't get assrattled over some busta who ain't going to care about your efforts anyway.

Here's a fucking super cute babby 2hu to cheer you up
>>
>>516136
It's funny that you actually believe all that because he's actually a homosexual and all the shit about cucking was made up by 8gag.

But anyway, how does all that confirmation bias taste, Reg? Bitter? Salty?
>>
File: #GG defends v from censorship.jpg (99 KB, 640x955) Image search: [Google]
#GG defends v from censorship.jpg
99 KB, 640x955
>>516065
Still fighting the good fight and spreading the redpill, eh?
>>
>>516136
I wonder who's more of a faggot, moot or the pissy little children that tally each of his shits for posterity. Nice anime reaction image.
>>
>>516149
I'd like to taste Reggie's confirmation bias, if you know what I mean. ;)
>>
File: 1443643781670.jpg (1 MB, 2121x3771) Image search: [Google]
1443643781670.jpg
1 MB, 2121x3771
>>514964
>Mallorie Blair cucking him
Here she is with swaglord... maybe he was the bull in this cuck-scenario?
>>
>>516149

Moot freaked out like mad about it. If he just ignored it I wouldn't believe there was anything there.
>>
Looking at this thread, I can't imagine why certain boards get a negative reputation.
It must be another conspiracy.
>>
>>518141
Pretty much. His unfettered spergfest is what convinced me /pol/ was right and that he really was desperate for that puss. Shame he couldn't contain his autism.
>>518123
Cx
>>
File: 1457171742430.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1457171742430.gif
896 KB, 700x600
>>516090
>go outside more often
Woman-like typing detected.
>>
>>518136
Me in the corner.
>>
>>519616
good one, detective
>>
moot was the hiro we deserved
>>
>>519616
>>>/deviantart/
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.