[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate complaining but I hate /tv/ mods deleting stuff arbitrarily
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: tv mods.png (159 KB, 1263x762) Image search: [Google]
tv mods.png
159 KB, 1263x762
I hate complaining but I hate /tv/ mods deleting stuff arbitrarily even more. Explain this please. It's a thread about a /tv/ series made in /tv/. I don't see how I broke any rules, even if the post had a bit of a trollb8 vibe to it. There were serious points being made.
>>
You posted inb4 like 50 times which is a GameFAQs meme and as such breaks global rule 3.
>>
File: 1432583685922.png (27 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
1432583685922.png
27 KB, 527x409
>>513829
>which is a GameFAQs meme
>>
>>513826
Low quality thread, intentional shitposting. A worthy deletion and I hope you got banned.
>>
>>513846
It wasn't shitposting. Pic related.
There are a few very vocal haters in /tv/ that keep whining about how "nothing happens" and about "characters they don't care about". That's the people my post was directed towards.
>>
>>513837
This post, too, breaks global rule 3.

>>513854
Then word it in a less cunty way. That post literally looks like something you'd find on /b/. Not a single word that is not green.
>>
>>513857
>This post, too, breaks global rule 3.
I genuinely thought you were b8ing, if you weren't that's even worse.
>inb4 underageb&
jk :^)
those guys took it from here, just like 9fag or plebbit take memes from here
>Then word it in a less cunty way. That post literally looks like something you'd find on /b/.
Fair enough. The greentexting shouldn't be an issue though, it's common to have all-greentext posts in /tv/.
Now that I think of it, maybe they thought it was a thinly veiled waifu thread because of my last post. Joke's on them though, it was not.
>>
>>513892
Actually, I'd argue that the joke is on you since you're the one who got your thread deleted.
>>
>>513899
kek, touche
That said, I think I'll take my /tv/ stuff to cripplechan. /tv/ mods here are absolute stuck up faggots. /pol/, /mu/ and /o/ are mostly fine though, even if m00t left us with a somewhat cucked /pol/ back in the GG days.
>>
>>513903
>kek
Easiest way to spot a newfriend
>>
File: 1447866753675.gif (208 KB, 323x221) Image search: [Google]
1447866753675.gif
208 KB, 323x221
>>513908
the b8 is strong with this one
kek is probably one of the most used words on 4chan, and we praise our god that way too.
What do you want me to say, that moronic reddit infiltration tier "top zozzle"? Do you want me to say "lol" like a fucking normalfag who thinks 4chan is some kind of evil website where CP is commonplace?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.