[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes you love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1445109308494.png (624 KB, 569x720) Image search: [Google]
1445109308494.png
624 KB, 569x720
Since generally we're all about negativity here, it's time for a change of pace. Post the memes you love to see.

I'm personally quite fond of "What did he mean by this?", especially when it's used for something particularly trivial. The thought of such deep analysis for a throwaway line is hilarious to me, even though they don't mean it seriously. I'm also partial to John Cena memes, largely because of the fact that they're so childish that nobody expects them, so you always get a few "GOD DAMN IT" or "ARE YOU SERIOUS" responses. Plus I've always loved his theme song.
>>
There are no good "memes".
>>
>>513818
Nice meme.
>>
The word "meme" is the worst thing that ever happened to the internet.
>>
>>513814
I wish Honoka could shit on my face.
>>
>>513814
>>
>>513825
I'm not joking.
>>
>>513835
*tips fedora*
>>
>>513843
I love this meme!
>>
>>513859
Me too. Glad to see a contribution to the thread.
>>
>>513868
"Memes" never contribute anything to a thread.
>>
>>513871
This thread is literally about memes, or was that ironic shitposting, which is also a meme?
>>
>>513831
Closest you can get is her VA though, knowing her personal history.
>>
Back in 2012, I really liked those "S1CK MLG 420 N0$COP3" videos /v/ made. The newer MLG parodies are pretty shit, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn2rJW_Gn-o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSObdFHGwoA
>>
>>513873
I think it was the latter. Definitely.
>>
>>513873
irony itself is the GOAT meme.
>>
>>513814
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ecwl3FTG66jIKA9JRDtmg/videos
>>
>>513886
Irony is dead
>>
I seriously hope you guys don't do this is a personal favorite.
>>
>>513906
He's a lot slower than he used to be, I've noticed. Not sure why. And on top of that, most of his stuff is just reuploads from his old channel.
>>
Me on the left.
>>
i've fallen in love with snatch every motherfucker birthday
>>
[spoiler]I still unironically love baneposting[/spoiler]
>>
I love the tips fedora meme. Sometimes I get it as a reply, still funny even if it hurts just a little bit.
>>
File: 1367463502276.gif (238 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
1367463502276.gif
238 KB, 360x480
>>513814
OC, first time posted or not overused. Creative.
Replacing some words in Navy Seals pasta is not creative. Nor is making over 9000 modifications of the same meme (e.g. pepe, wojak). When you see vectorized line art memes, you already know they are shit.

Besides that, I like non spammy desu, subtly including memes in post contents. Non-interruptive things like that.
>>
>>513814
>liking memes from a Uighur calligraphy forum
>>
>>514097
If you don't spam desu it loses its killing edge.
>>
>>514097
WHAT THE HECK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LITTLE HUMAN? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'LL GRADUATE TOP OF MY CLASS IN THE TRAINING ACADEMY, AND WILL HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN NUMEROUS SECRET RAIDS TO THE SURFACE, AND HAVE THREE HUNDRED RECIPES FOR SPAGHETTI. I AM TRAINED IN THE CULINARY ARTS AND AM THE TOP COOK FOR THE ROYAL ARMY. YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME BUT ANOTHER BEST FRIEND. I WILL LEAP THE HECK OUT OF THIS WINDOW WITH GRACE THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE IN THESE RUINS, MARK MY WORDS. YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH NOT MAKING UP TO UNDYNE OVER THAT WHOLE "TRYING TO KILL YOU THING"? THINK AGAIN, BUDDY. AS WE SPEAK I AM GIVING YOU MY PHONE NUMBER AND ADDING YOU TO MY NETWORK OF FRIENDS ON THE INTERNET AND YOUR WALL IS BEING COVERED IN SPAGHETTI RECIPES SO YOU BETTER PREPARE FOR THE FEAST, FRIEND. THE FEAST THE FILLS THE SILLY THING YOU HUMANS CALL A "STOMACH!" YOU'RE STUFFED, KID. I CAN BE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, AND COOK PASTA IN OVER SEVEN HUNDRED WAYS, AND THAT'S JUST WITH ANGEL HAIR. NOT ONLY AM I EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN ITALIAN COOKING (HEY SANS, WHAT'S ITALY?), BUT I HAVE ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE COOKBOOK OF THE TOP WARRIOR IN THE KING'S ROYAL ARMY AND WILL USE IT TO ITS FULL EXTENT TO BURY YOU IN A WATERFALL IN TOMATO SAUCE AND VEGETABLES. IF ONLY YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT DELICIOUS TREATS YOUR LITTLE "FRIENDSHIP" ATTEMPT WOULD BRING DOWN UPON YOU, MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE CLEANED YOUR TONGUE. BUT YOU COULDN'T, YOU DIDN'T, AND NOW YOU'RE PAYING THE PRICE. I WILL COOK NOODLES ALL OVER YOU AND YOU WILL DROWN IN IT. YOU'RE FULL TO BURSTING, KIDDO.
>>
>>514097
Hang on. How is it a meme when it's "OC, first time posted"? That's just a normal post. It hasn't become a meme yet if it hasn't gotten reposted.
>>
>>514140
He basically likes memes before they were a meme.
>>
>>514143
So he's a meme hipster?
>>
>>514147
I think great majority of people here are meme hipsters.
>"This was fun before reddit stole our maymays!"
>>
>>514140
By OC I mean anything, where the author put some work into it. Not stock images with only caption.

You are right about "first time posted". It's pretty difficult to call it a meme, unless it's OC for already existing meme.
>>
>>513875
Doesn't sound like her, doesn't look like her. I don't know how people were so dumb as to think it was her, but then again Japan is very good at being fucking stupid.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.