[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What anime has the worst threads on /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
File: 1461865975182.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1461865975182.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
What anime has the worst threads on /a/?
>>
Madoka

/thread
>>
all of them, the board is fucking shit.
>>
Any that is not older than 10 years

>>513499
This
>>
But Saekano threads are nice.
>>
>>513480
Naruto, because people act like suddenly the world comes down and millions of newfags entered 4chan JUST for this one thread, when it is infact just same users behaving the same way.
>>
File: 1453175779207.png (81 KB, 2458x548) Image search: [Google]
1453175779207.png
81 KB, 2458x548
>>513583
get rekt weeaboo
>>
File: THK The Thread.png (152 KB, 1366x467) Image search: [Google]
THK The Thread.png
152 KB, 1366x467
And anime that gets targeted by THK.

>inb4 "muh THK boogeyman"
Reminder that anyone who tries to deny the existence of THK is THK himself trying to tricky you.
>>
>>513480
Attack on Titan easily. Those threads are full of tumblr fujoshits and crossboarding cancer. Other shounen shit like Jojo comes right after that. Shitty /u/fag circlejerks like Madoka or Yuyushiki threads are also hideous. And then there's also blatant offtopic like DJT or buyfag threads.

>>513718
Oh fuck off. It's perfectly fine to hate generic tsundere shits.
>>
>>513727
Fuck off THK.
>>
>>513731
No fuck you faggot. There's nothing cheaper than a generic tsundere lead in a harem show. It's just lazy writing.
>>
>>513735
We're talking about the quality of the threads, not the shows.
>>
>>513737
>Show is shit
>You're not allowed to say it in the threads
>>
>>513741
>criticism must always be shitposting and never constructive
>>
>>513480
Every general without exception.
>>
>>513718
>THK
Fucking retarded generalfag boogieman.

>Reminder that anyone who tries to deny the existence of THK is THK himself trying to tricky you.
Wait, are you serious? Have you people gone so insane that if anyone fucking disagrees with you they are your boogieman? Fucking hell.

Reminder anyone who feeds trolls and namedrops them and tries to make them a big deal deserve a permaban alongside the troll.
>>
Out of the common ones - GochiUsa, Madoka, Umaru are really unsufferable.

Lucky Star threads are terrible as well, but they have special place in my heart.
>>
File: 1401681039093.jpg (43 KB, 335x362) Image search: [Google]
1401681039093.jpg
43 KB, 335x362
>>513480
Another vote for the M/a/doka threads and the awful clique of tripfaggots who hijack every single thread and make it about them.
>>
>>513480
Saekano still has threads even though it hasn't aired in quite some time and the second season also is not airing for quite some time? That's surprising. It's not surprising that it has awful threads, though. It's a show for intellectuals - something /a/ sorely lacks.
>>
>>514824
>Saekano
>show for intellectuals

I wouldn't exactly say so, and this is from someone who genuinely enjoys the show. I will agree with you, however, that /a/'s threads on them are awful.

Personally, I just sift out any post that ends with "-fag" or "-fags"; that cuts out 99% of the dross.
>>
>>514828
Now that I've looked up the definition of dross, that sounds like a good idea. People who say fag generally aren't saying anything worthwhile. I know because I only say it when I'm shitposting.
>>
>>514847
This is incorrect. If you were anywhere else, you would be right, but that's wrong here. -fag suffix is basically 4chans official slang for most things.
>>
>>514862
And yet I've still never read a good post with that suffix involved.
>>
>>513714
What do the moonrunes say?
>>
>>513480
All the general threads full of tumblr/ESLs
>>
>>514939
I read them all the time, maybe you are browsing shit boards and shitty threads.
>>
>>513727
>or Yuyushiki threads
How the mighty has fallen. God, I hope the threads will get better when the OVA is released.
>>
>>>/a/140860128
This thread is being filled by one shitposter who claims everyone is !akemi.
>>
>>514956
No one cares you retarded madoka generalfag. You guys are worse than he is.
>>
>>514956
It was full of avatarfags like
>>>/a/140863996
before he came in.
Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>514941
>yukkuri
Probably something along the lines of "take it easy".
>>
>>514958
>letting ACK to shitpost for free
And you dare to say that the mods are complete jokes when you let him to shitpost.
>>514962
If he stayed only in Madoka threads, maybe I won't care. But he is known at spamming in other threads unrelated to Madoka as well.
>>
>>514983
Then report him you fucking autist. You brain dead retards are still worse than him and the fact you fucking idiots continue to reply to trolls only further makes you even worse. The latter alone makes you deserve a fucking permaban. Kill yourself.
>>
>>514991
It only takes two people to ruin a thread for everyone else.
>>
>>514996
Congrats and the second person is the same madokafags/tripfags everytime. They ruin their own already cancer threads themselves and then fucking bitch about it.
>>
Any thread about Slice of Life shit.
>>
>>515003
The second person is usually the same one anonymous poster.
>>
Definitely the Madoka-threads, which are being hijacked by the same group of tripcode-users over and over again, using it as their erp- and circle drama chatroom. Sometimes, they also continue their extremely loop-sided "conversation" on the archive-boards in ghost-mode, and have over 700 posts where they talk about absolutely nothing.
This one's just from one month ago.

https://desustorage.org/a/thread/138104175/#q138132280_627
>>
>>513727
>shits
These ESLs who end their sentence with this are the worst posters.
>>
>>514983
>letting ACK to shitpost
Eh? What does that mean? You think you/we/they can stop that autist from posting? Even the mods can't stop it, what the fuck are you going to do?
>>
>>513484
Just filter and recursive filter every tripfag.
>>
>>515035
Going through all the reply chains I've had with madokafags and its tripfags. The answer to that is to reply and reply and reply and to ensure no one believes his trickery and lies. The tripfag in this post >>514962 is the most autistic one I have ever had the unfortunate luck of interacting with outside of those threads.
>>
>>515040
Nobody believes him.
>>
How is /a/ moderation so fucking bad that people are able to autistically post the same shit OVER AND OVER again without their threads getting shut down? It would be forgivable if there was evidence the mods were continuously banning them, but no, instead there's a whole bunch of awful shit that makes it into the archive. Are the people who moderate the board as brain damaged as the users?
>>
File: anime face 48.png (1 MB, 1039x720) Image search: [Google]
anime face 48.png
1 MB, 1039x720
>>515040
>The answer to that is to reply and reply and reply
>>
>>515050
He's right, you know.
>>
File: rip moot.jpg (51 KB, 692x577) Image search: [Google]
rip moot.jpg
51 KB, 692x577
>>514962
Goddamn, that is some late-stage cancer.
>>
>>514962
So he admits to being 14 and the post is still there. Seriously, what the fuck is going on in /a/? Is it supposed to be a big zoo exhibit where monkeys are allowed to fling shit at each other?
>>
>>515061
Because he isn't the biggest problem
>>140887573 IS the biggest problem with his autistic behaviour.
>>
>>515074
>>515074
>>>/a/140887573
Fixing
>>
>>515004
"Stop Liking What I Don't Like", The Post
>>
>>515061
Why do people still think there is mods? There was a mod clean-out on 2014 and it really shows. /a/ has the same mods as everyone else these days and they very clearly don't like/care about /a/ nor do they watch anime or read manga.

>>515074
No, crack-kun really isn't a fucking problem. The tripfags are a problem even more in everyway, shape and form. Do you retards ever have self-reflection and see how cancerous you are compared to him? In addition to the fact he is only cancerous because you reply to him and CONSTANTLY bitch about him. People who reply to trolls have ALWAYS been more cancerous than the trolls themselves.

I've seen tons of threads these were crack-kun, THK and barneyfag and other boogieman people have, have posted in making a few. Guess what? People ignored them in these threads and nothing happened to them. He isn't the problem, YOU ARE with your "i must reply and bitch' mentality.
>>
>>514941
>>514978
Oh. http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/yukkuri-shiteitte-ne
>>
>>515112
>People ignored them in these threads and nothing happened to them.
Nothing ever "happens" to anyone in any thread, but they still manage to ruin them anyway.

It's like saying raids don't matter because you can ignore them.
>>
File: mpv-shot2367.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot2367.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>515119
No, they don't ruin them. People who reply to them ruin them. That's it. If no one replies to them, they don't post and if they do, it isn't as much and it doesn't shit up the thread. You ignore and report and a mod comes. Simple as that. There has never been a time a troll has ruined a thread or well they technically do. No, its the people who fucking reply for a 500 post chain that do. There is a reason 'Don't feed the troll' used to be an incredibly common saying. Use your head a little and think about WHY.

I saw a post about this here the other day actually. >>>/k/29787434
Is this thread destroyed? Take a look at the archive. It is barneyfag, no different to your boogieman. Is this thread destroyed by his mere presence despite the fact /v/ loves to claim his mere existence kills threads? No, because people fucking ignored him and reported him. Instead of feeding him and destroying their own threads, they did what any rational person would do and ignored him.

Comparing a single person who posts MAX once a minute is NOT comparable to a raid. These are on incredibly different levels and it is incredibly dishonest to make that comparison. You can't ignore a raid, that's the point behind them. You CAN ignore a troll and don't you fucking dare say otherwise. Trolls have only ever killed threads because of the people who replied, the people who deserve fucking permabans alongside the trolls. The people who bitch about the trolls deserve the bans as well.
>>
>>515130
No, wait, that's the wrong thread. I saw that one from the happening thread. It was this one. >>>/k/29718910
>>
Silver bullet for Madoka threads: Move them to [s4s].
>>
>>513480
Whatever popular shounen show is airing.
>>
So far OP posted example of most cancerous threads on /a/. 75% of posts in each thread is "[name] a shit" or "[name] a shit. A SHIT"
>>516161
That's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>516161
Ironically, it's untrue, even though there's some awful shounen out there. The quality of the show and the quality of the threads have no correlation.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.