[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SAVE US MODS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: owl spam.png (431 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
owl spam.png
431 KB, 1366x768
Owl spam on /vp/ (and spam of the other two fake starters) is getting out of hand. There are more owl threads than there were quest threads on /tg/, and these are just the threads specifically about them, not counting other threads that are derailed by owlposters. Someone has to do something about it, it's clearly being flooded on purpose at this point, I would guess that only one out of five threads (if that) are intended for actual discussion on the fake starters and the rest are bait.
>>
File: owl spam 2.png (1 MB, 1349x1607) Image search: [Google]
owl spam 2.png
1 MB, 1349x1607
Please mods it's getting worse.
>>
File: 1441137519187.jpg (34 KB, 598x405) Image search: [Google]
1441137519187.jpg
34 KB, 598x405
>>513328
>>513516

>implying anyone gives a fuck about your containment board

Woah, slow down.
>>
>>513550
Right now, 36 of the board's 150 threads are owl threads. That's one-quarter of the board.

>>>/vp/26105879
>>>/vp/26107841
>>>/vp/26101284
>>>/vp/26106342

Just look at some of these threads, too, look at how blatantly this person is shitposting. This is Goodrafag-tier.

Are you trying to say we don't need a mod or janitor right now?
>>
>>513589
We are trying to say that nobody cares about your shithole
>>
>>513590
And I don't give a shit about /tv/ but there was that /film/ debate recently.
>>
>>513550
I'm certain /vp/ isn't seen as near the likes of /pol/ /tv/ or /v/

Came down friend

Also

>escaping /v/
>seen as containment
>>
>it will be summer soon
>leak season is happening
RIP /vp/
>>
>>513605

>/vp/
>literally a containment board to contain faggots from a preexisting containment board
>expecting anyone to care about it
>>
>>513550
>>513590
>>513617
>i don't care about it so no one else should!!!
off yourself, retard
>>
>>513328
/owl/ when?
>>
>>513328
>>513516
>>513589
Stop whining, you fucking baby. This is why Pokefags were spilt from /vp/ into their own containment board.
>>
>>513692
>This is why Pokefags were spilt from /vp/ into their own containment board.
Yeah because /v/ had this kind of shitposting when Pokemon was a part of it.
The problem when it was on /v/ was that there was overposting of legitimate leaks, here however it's fakes upon fakes from the same shitposter.

Also what's the point in having rules for a board if no one is going to enforce them in the slightest? Regardless of containment board status mods and janitors should still be doing their jobs.
>>
>>513698
But jannies and mods don't give half a shit about containment boards. They have bigger fish to fry.
>>
>>513699
>They have bigger fish to fry.
Yeah like eating hotpockets.
>>
Owlposting is an integral part of /vp/'s culture, like Showderp and Wifi General. Killing owlposting would be killing a large chunk of the community on /vp/.
>>
>>513706
>/vp/'s culture
>only came about a few weeks ago
>>
>>513617
Technically the only containment boards are /mlp/, /r/, and /wsr/. One could argue /pol/ as well.
>>
>>513720
>Not /asp/
>Not /vp/
>Not /jp/
>>
>>513747
They weren't created because of shitposting anon.
>>
>>513692
>board gets spammed
>fucking entitled baby get over it
Typical /qa/
>>
>>513328
Delete /vp/
Delete /vr/
DELETE FUCKING /vg/ HOLY SHIT
Make new board /gv/ - Good Videogames
/v/ keeps unreleased games, games released in the past 2-3 month and "culture".
>>
>>513808
Just delete all of them including /v/.
Video games are a cancer now.
>>
>/vp/ janitors actually did something and deleted a shitton of owl posts a few minutes ago
wew lad
>>
>>513708
Owls have been around for three months, you fucking newfag.
>>
>>513882
i've been watching the catalog, no they haven't
>>
>>513955
>three months
You are aware that would place them before the trademark leak right?
When no one was talking about starters or new anything outside of Zygarde and Ash-Greninja.

They've only been a thing since the late half of March you retard.
>>
I can't believe it, but the situation got worse. Please /vp/ needs help, it can't survive other six months( Sun and Moon release) in this conditions.
We need Janitors and Mods to delete every owl thread for at least two weeks when the leaks will finally come
>>
>>513959

How does it feel being fucking wrong, newfag?

>Original leak
>http://fgts.jp/vp/thread/25472064/
>March 06
>>
>>514023
Not him but you are aware that still falls under a few weeks right?
If anything you've just made yourself look like a retard for saying it's existed for three months when it's just been over a month now.
>>
>board being spammed for weeks
>lol nobody cares about your containment board
wew
>>
>>514032
Friendly reminder that the Mods and Jannies are confirmed BROS and are deleting Denialfag posts in favor of Owlfags!

BTFO
>>
>>514034
I was an owlfag until you nigs commandeered the entire fucking board.

>I'm always right ur btfo lololol
>>
I just visited /vp/ to check on this and every single thread has been derailed by this in some way. This is a huge spam wave and something needs to be done.
>>
File: 1435841071231.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1435841071231.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>514023
>>March 06
Alright, I was off by a few days but what happened to three months?
Why were the first "leaks" in march and not January/February?
And even then people wrote it off and it did't take up the majority of the board until those trademarked names showed up.

Here's tip, don't make yourself look like a retard when attempting to call who's right out.
>>
>>514045

>Not a new IP

Nice try, OP.
>>
>>514045
friendly reminder the mods and jannies on /vp/ right now are deleting denialfag posts like literal GODS

stay mad. they know the truth
>>
>>513699
>But jannies and mods don't give half a shit about containment boards
Tell that to the purge of /mlp/ RP that led to the rebirth of /co/ RP.
>>
>>513613
neo/vp/ is real
>>
>>514023
>>514034
>>514066
>>514065
>owlfags arrive to shit up the thread
Fuck off.
>>
Hate to say it, but I preferred the constant "would you impregnate your pokemon?" accompanied by image.jpg over this.
>>
Iactually miss Gen 6.5 threads. At least there were other threads when that was happening.
>>
>>514168
>>514191
Delusional Denial Childs, everybody.
>>
>>514245
Why don't you make hundreds of owl threads on /qa/ as well owl fag.
>>
>>513656
/jp/ 2: Owl Boogaloo
>>
>>513328
>really like the fake starters (most of the others as well)
>dubious to their validity
>get shitposting in return by owlfags, despite liking the owl and the others
Noose all owlfags.
>>
>>513692
But /v/ whined all the time about GG in other boards for no reason, and every other outsider whines about /pol/ here and in their boards.
>>
>>514360
and still.
>>
owls won
>>
>>513706

Both of those threads have become a shell of their former selves, try to find different ones.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.