[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is hiro still listening to /qa/? Why is hiro listening to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1461456138704.jpg (10 KB, 123x257) Image search: [Google]
1461456138704.jpg
10 KB, 123x257
Why is hiro still listening to /qa/? Why is hiro listening to a board mostly filled with idiots who have no idea what they are talking about and just parrot whatever idiot they just read is saying?

Want a good example? Look no closer than a resident tripfag. Fucking derp_commander. Has admitted to only left /b/ because of GG and he quickly adapted his secure trip outside it. Despite the fact he loves to tell people to lurk moar, the first thing he did was start posting on a bunch of various different boards WITHOUT lurking. In addition, he quickly started thinking he knew what was best for all these boards and the site because he read the front of ED and started demanding these boards change their entire ways to just cater to him and shitposts on /qa/ about that as well. A lot of the anti-/a/ and /pol/ threads are probably made by him.

This is your average /qa/ poster. It isn't someone who has lots of knowledge of the site and actually cares about the board they talk about and its community. No, it is idiots who have no knowledge of anything and don't care about the boards or their community's and just want it all to change to cater to their retarded preferences.

Stop listening to fucking /qa/ and start asking the actual boards what they want. The people here don't know anything about the site nor do they want you to do actual positive things. They just want to watch the world burn to get what they want.
>>
Don't care about your post. What anime is that cat from?
>>
>>512948
Everybody here is from some other board, genius. Why is that so hard for you to accept? There aren't any "/qa/fags", just swaglord. If anything Hiro should be ignoring your post for the very reasons you've outlined.
>>
>>512958
Actually, I don't really browse the other boards much at all but I hang around /qa/ because I like to argue with people. It's the most entertainment I've gotten out of this site in years, and to think I didn't know it existed until the Q&A. I always seem to win, too.
>>
>>512948
Why are you asking us if we're idiots? Arent you late for your wifes fucking, cuck?
>>
This is the only board worth listening to. People here care about 4chan. We know what's best for all the boards.

/a/ can only be saved by us, not by the /a/utists themselves. They do not know what's best for them, just like a fat man who keeps eating junk food.
>>
>>512958
>There aren't any "/qa/fags",
There weren't supposed to be any /q/fags either, and you know ow that turned out.
>>
>>512958
>Everybody here is from some other board, genius.
Too bad most people here don't seem to have any knowledge about their own fucking board and/or spend more time arguing about/trying to change boards they don't even fucking use.
>>
>>513121
What board are you from, Anon?
>>
>>513132
/qa/
>>
>>512948
what's that pic from desu
>>
File: 1460850825196.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460850825196.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>512958
>current year
>using any board other than /qa/
INJECT THE MEMES STRAIGHT INTO MY VEINS SENPAI
>>
WHERE IS THE CAT FROM DESU
>>
>>512951
>>513156
>>513468
http://anichart.net/spring
It is one of these shows. Try and guess which one would have a black cat.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.