[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Questfag riot on /tg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: not-welcome-coir-doormat.jpg (87 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
not-welcome-coir-doormat.jpg
87 KB, 600x360
Hey Mods/Hiro. I just wanted to let you know that there's a small group of Quest posters who are angry about /qst/ and are trying to force quests to stay on /tg/ even though we don't want them.

Check it out:

>>>/tg/46971589
>>>/tg/46971763
>Don't you're fine
>stay

>>>/tg/46971811
>Stay here, you have players HERE. There is no reason to use the new board.

>>>/qst/5835
>That said, I certainly won't be running Ryukuza on /qst/. Barring the curse or random organ failure, Ryukuza will continue on.

>>>/qst/4113
>The real solution is a boycott and a refusal to use /qst/ until it becomes clear that this isn't working. Highly encourage that, in fact.

and there's a bunch more in >>>/qst/5

You guys really need to enforce some moderation on /tg/. When you made /aco/ you banned people left and right without regard to criticism, and yet now that there's a change being made that's been asked for for years you're letting them get away with murder.

Please save /tg/ guys. Do what should have been done years ago and clean up the mess of Quest threads on /tg/.
>>
>>512647
anti-quest shitposts gets deleted on /tg/ quests

that trial board is a buggy graveyard

pay attention silly shitposter
>>
>>512650
considering you're the ones lobbying across multiple boards to try to sabotage a mod mandate I'm pretty sure you're the shitposters here.
>>
>>512679
Trial boards aren't mandates of anything. /qst/ wasn't wanted by anyone except a little group of angry gnomes and their make believe giant friend that they think constitutes the entire rest of the board.
>>
>>512647
This
>>
File: tumblr_mel9u4n3eQ1rb6irmo1_250.gif (475 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mel9u4n3eQ1rb6irmo1_250.gif
475 KB, 245x245
>>512733
>their make believe giant friend

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>513102
"Most of /tg/ agrees with me."
"We all had to filter your shit because everyone hates it but you"
"The majority think it's shit"
And so on, and so forth. The silent majority of /tg/ is commonly cited as being anti-quest, despite there being absolutely no evidence that they give a shit either way about quests. They never post in large numbers, they never participate in polls, and if you ever point this out, anti-questers claim that it's due to literally everyone filtering quests away, sometimes in the same post where they claim that filters don't work and are onerous to use. But even threads that bypass the filters never see this silent majority of thousands of posters come out of the woodwork. This has been going on for years and years.
It's their giant make believe friend who doesn't actually exist, but is always backing them up.
>>
quests were 8% of tg
>>
>>512733
>/qst/ wasn't wanted by anyone

https://desustorage.org/q/search/text/%22quest%20threads%22/
https://desustorage.org/qa/search/text/forum%20games/
>>
>>513764
Good supporting evidence for what he said.
>>
>>512647
They should have just moved traditional games to /tg2/ and renamed /tg/ into /qst/
>>
>>513772
>years worth of people begging for quests to be banned

god damn you fuckers are delusional
>>
>>512733
>>513137
Are you referencing some folk tale or something this is such a weird fucking analogy
>>
>>513817
>Years worth of a few dozen unique IPs circlejerking about wanting quests banned

You and what army?
>>
>>513817
>/qst/ wasn't wanted by anyone except a little group of angry gnomes and their make believe giant friend that they think constitutes the entire rest of the board.
>>
>>513823

Questfags have convinced themselves that there is a secret cabal of 12 people who have kept the same IP for eight years who have spent every waking hour shitposting in Quest threads. Every post ever made against questfags is one of those IPs.

Furthermore they believe that every user of /tg/ likes quests and plays them, while simultaneously believing that there is only a small number of questfags who pose no threat to /tg/.
>>
>>513832
see
>>513827
>>513830
>>
>>513832
Nice strawman there. You sure showed everyone that can think deductively
>>
>>513834
It's right there in the fucking archive. A few dozen unique IPs in each thread, most of which didn't go far.

Except for meming to piss you off (and it has succeeded), nobody is seriously claiming that only a dozen people don't like quests. The argument is and has been that because of the small size of those threads and the low unique IP count, people that actively dislike quests are more-likely-than-not to be less numerous than people that either like or are neutral to them.
>>
>>>/tg/46983853
>And yeah, I'm not running on /qst/ until I'm forced too.

reminder that questfags need to be forcibly evicted
re
>>
>>513844
>most of which didn't go far.

>ignoring the fact that /q/ was so filled with complaints about quests that mood had to sticky a thread to deal with them

lol
>>
>>513863
Things can change over the course of years, but salt is eternal
>>
>>>/qst/5970

>>>/qst/6226
>You fucking coward

>>/qst/6259
>I've got little to no patience for bullshit.
>Then you shouldn't be here supporting this half-cocked tripe. You were doinf fine on /tg/ until you got scared.

>>6323
>Now you're on a half-cocked shitty excuse for a containment board and you are actively hurting yourself. You want people to have fun? Do you want new people to have fun? Go back to the board that makes it possible.

questfags showing that they respect QMs
>>
>>>/tg/46982382

Quests must die for more of this
>>
>>513900
Yes, I agree. Even the worst /tg/ thread is better than a quest thread.
>>
>>512647
>Quest fags attempting to justify they're existence
Kek
>>
File: actually.png (4 KB, 222x211) Image search: [Google]
actually.png
4 KB, 222x211
I only ask that /qst/ also allows risk threads, they're popular but don't belong on any board right now, so they're in a kind of limbo of sometimes being allowed.

Plus dice rolls would allow real risk.
>>
>>515433
Is there a shred of logic to support this claim?
>>
/qst/ needs to be deleted and remade as a forum games general.

Zero reason to have a quests-only board. There are too few questfags to support a whole board, and it's just going to rot and stagnate like 80% of the other boards on this site.

Also

>28 / 2 / 14 / 1
Great samefagging, OP. I hope at the least Mods recognize that this has been an extremely vocal minority of shitposters and listen to reason and logic.
>>
>>515485
That's actually a good idea.
>>
>>515510
>only one person hates us!!!!
>>
>>512647
Are these a bunch of kids or something?
>>
>>518732
yes.
>>
Looks like mods have finally started deleting quest threads off /tg/ and banning the posters. I think the worst is over.
>>
>>521099
>Citation needed

Mods haven't done shit. They haven't even cleaned up /qst/ yet.
>>
>>521189
Have you tried looking at /tg/?
>>
>>521099
http://desustorage.org/tg/search/subject/quest/deleted/deleted/type/op/

Just the normal 'quest thread general' deletions for the past month.
>>
>>521220
This
Getting kinda desperate there, shills. I know two or three threads still piss you the fuck off for no reason, but try not to look so autistic next time.
>>
Looks like mods have finally started deleting quest threads off /tg/ and banning the posters. I think the worst is over.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.