[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, Hiro, mods, buddies. just your friendly bro from /asp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: benoit.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
benoit.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
Hey, Hiro, mods, buddies.
just your friendly bro from /asp/ here
noticing the influx of theads talking about one of my favorite boards, and I just want to say

Don't move Rugby to /asp/

in fact I think I speak for everyone when I say you should probably revert /asp/ back to what it was like before november and allow things like wwe to be discussed on /tv/, /sp/ and also /asp/

because if you've ever been to /asp/ you'll peobably notice that at this point it's more or less 80% posts about wwe, and about 70% of those posts about wwe are just shitposts with fedora jpegs making fun of things people like that they don't agree with.

so yeah, don't make /asp/ into the trashcan for things /sp/ doesn't want and if possible please change it so that people can talk about wrestling on /sp/ and /tv/ in accompanyment to /asp/

Thanks for your time.
>>
File: 8KWOxYw.webm (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
8KWOxYw.webm
2 MB, 480x270
>>512462
Good thread, Hiro won't care.
>>
>>512462
Check em
>>
>>512497
instead he spends his time making useless boards like /film/
>>
File: new_4chan_board.jpg (48 KB, 343x604) Image search: [Google]
new_4chan_board.jpg
48 KB, 343x604
>>512462
asp, like all the 'new' boards, was a terrible fucking idea.

Containment only kills legit discussion, the shitposting finds a way back into the main boards and the problem repeats itself.

Fragmentation is the worst possibly policy for 4chan.
>>
shit sports should be moved to /asp/ to bh
>>
>>513661
but asp was fine before the wwe merge?
>>
>>514979
/asp/ was fine before the merge.

What's happened now, is because the discussion of wwe and other pro wrestlings was originally allowed on /sp/, /tv/ and /asp/ on /sp/ and /tv/ to my knowledge most people only discussed wwe and due to the size of the boards and the nature of the posters, no one would really try and start discussion beyond wwe.

when /asp/ became the 'containment board' the /tv/ and /sp/ folk naturally outnumbered the people who had settled into /asp/ and talked about wwe and other wrestling organizations. The nature of the posters from those places also had the unpleasant effect that they also shitpost wildly if anyone tries to discuss what they don't approve of. Which is ofcoure, literaly everything not wwe. And I'm a wrestling fan and even I see this as unfair since /asp/ was never meant to be solely about wwe.

so yeah the problem is trying to isolate everyone to a single board.
>>
>>512462
Isnt that football for queers?
>>
>>515585
not to mention the influx of everyone banned from /wooo/ on stonerchan went to /asp/ and shit it up worse than /wwe/ on /sp/ ever was
>>
>>515719
and there's a glut of the bad kind of tripfag, the sort that change their code and name everyday just to keep getting the attention
>>
>>512462
All of this. You want to move trash somewhere? Then fucking use the /trash/ board shit you fucking created.
Fix /asp/, you completely ruined it, you ruined any possible discussion about anything other than wwe memes and you don't even care about moderating it.
>>
File: 1448956720274.png (238 KB, 320x447) Image search: [Google]
1448956720274.png
238 KB, 320x447
Wrestling is gay
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.