[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is everyone on 4chan legit retarded and socially inept?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1460926569389.jpg (438 KB, 1900x1155) Image search: [Google]
1460926569389.jpg
438 KB, 1900x1155
I only browse /tv/ because the rest of 4chan is way too weird to my taste

but i see the occasional /pol/ cancer on my belovec /tv/ threads

So before losing any more time on this site. Is everyone here just legit retarded or is it just a meme/satire/pretending to be edgy,etc

Even so, why would grown men act like 12 year olds?!? "POO IN LOOOOO, MUDSLIME,SHITSKIN,BURN THE RICE PAY THE PRICEEE", i mean unless you're in KKK high this is immature stuff
>>
>>511096
Bane?
>>
>>511096
The people who you think are "From 4chan" or "From /pol/" are on every internet site. It's only because they are here posting Anonymously that they feel free to say the things they are saying. /pol/ serves as a distraction for the partisan political people and the racists, to keep them off other 4chan boards, but it doesn't always work.
>>
"Poe's law is an Internet adage which states that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, parodies of extreme views will be mistaken by some readers or viewers for sincere expressions of the parodied views"

so lets consider some people shitposting and acting racist
then there are people who come along and agree with their posts; that think they are among like-minded people
but the people being sarcastic don't get that the actual racists is serious. then cycle this through a thousand times a month and you have modern 4chan

fuck, i just wanna discuss movies...
>>
>>511096
What the others said.

But also
>socially inept
this isn't a meme, you're going to find a lot of legitimately socially handicapped people on 4chan.

The funny thing is though that I actually suspect that the "socially inept" and the "poo in loo, shitskin" types you described are opposites. I would bet that the latter are actually fairly socially well adjusted and they just use 4chan as an outlet so they act more immature here than they really are.

All the genuinely socially fucked up people I see on 4chan are usually much less direct and confrontational.
>>
>>511187
i'm pretty sure the racist ones were bullied
>>
I've only been on /tv/ outside the /who/ about 5 times, and every time I see a "Why are more black people on TV now" or "feminist agenda movies" post after less than 5 minutes.

I mean, I don't give a shit about racist jokes but the threads always seem so serious in a legit off putting way.
>>
>>513619
well i only go on game of thrones and superhero threads
>>
>>511096
no thats just /pol/ overspill theyre the only people who are actually so deluded
>>
>>513619
Just go back to whatever board or site you crawled out of. No one even wants your after school hangout thread on our art board, tourist
>>
The reddit is real
>>
>>513619
Some anons only have (You)s to live for so they make race baiting threads for replies.
>>
>>511096
>Even so, why would grown men act like 12 year olds?!? "POO IN LOOOOO, MUDSLIME,SHITSKIN,BURN THE RICE PAY THE PRICEEE", i mean unless you're in KKK high this is immature stuff
Why not? Where else do we do that if not here?
>>
>>513746
nowhere
>>
>>514725
Anon..
>>
>>511096
What's up with that image? Looks like a 12 year old edgelord put every single boogeyman he blames for his shit life into this.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.