[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the point?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1421119854052.jpg (18 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1421119854052.jpg
18 KB, 250x250
Why do people make the same thread over and over, but are otherwise not forcing a may-may and the replies never go beyond the standard "this is uninteresting to the general population" numbers?

Why does this happen? What is the larger game?

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/BIpBwmn_2KOlGYAISqBAUg/type/op/
>>
>>510842
Autism
>>
Well, when I do it, it's because I find it very amusing to find out how many times I can do it without people noticing. There's a pretty large number of people browsing the board so the chances are high I'll get someone new. It's fun to see how time of day affects discussion of the same subject.
>>
>>510842
Autism and /pol/ go hand in hand.
>>
Here's one of the other ones.
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/qXYZ6mFXMr2KxCAi69UOVw/type/op/
>>
>>510857
That's so stupid though why don't you do something that isn't retarded
>>
>>510857
You need a better hobby.
>>
>>510864
I'd ask the same of you, but you'd be unable to provide a valid answer.
>>
>>510868
I have plenty of hobbies, this is just one of many. I also don't do it nearly as frequently as the linked examples, though if I were to, you realize it takes like ten seconds to make the post, right? Not exactly a huge part of the day.
>>
>>510857
Fair enough, barring the topic itself isn't complete diarrhea.
>>
Some of it is bots and autoposts remember when those fags from democratic underground shilled here?
Remember 'stormweenie' or 'shitlord' that was those morons.
>>
>>510861
Nice try /co/mblr
>>
>>510842
I like doing subtle things that people never expect to see like sage replying to threads on page 10.
>>
File: EEF9jcl.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
EEF9jcl.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>>511083
DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
Some people are just lonely.
>>
>>510862
>>510842
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/capeshit/image/UYF42ofBV3KYq2SJxcsZgg/type/op/
>>
SECOND WIND
>>
Teenagers with lots of time, and mentally ill adults.
>>
File: ps4 hype on v.jpg (2 MB, 1512x4970) Image search: [Google]
ps4 hype on v.jpg
2 MB, 1512x4970
>>510842
That's very mild autism compared to what /v/ sees and saw.
>>
>>514975
But that's my point. This is consistent AND not a damn thing. It isn't a countdown and there isn't informational drift and memetic mutations. It's just the same stale post every day. It's not even very good bait; The best thing you can say about it is "Family Guy did that first."

Also, back in the day, on /tv/ we did have posts like the shit in your picture. People would post daily countdown threads for Summer Glau... doing something. Being in a new series? I don't know.

This is just so weak, it's like grass. Not even flowers. Just grass.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.