[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we have disconnected-from-reality admins running 4chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1459949316630.png (23 KB, 950x824) Image search: [Google]
1459949316630.png
23 KB, 950x824
Why do we have disconnected-from-reality admins running 4chan? Feels like I'm in congress run India
>>
>>510555
Because they're actually in tune with reality and it's you who live in your own bubble of insanity.
>>
>>510572
Put your cap on
Or are you perhaps a freeloader janny?
>>
>>510555
Nice trips desu but pla an hero nicely
kthxbai
>>
@510604
i don't speak namefag. translate to english please
>>
>>510555
What did the mean old mods do to make your butt hurt this time?
>>
>>510634
created /film/
>>
>>510642
Are you ever going to go to /film/?
>no
So why do you care?
>>
>>510608
who are you talking to
>>
>>510645
who are you quoting?
>>
>>510653
Your mom.
>>
We only have 1 administrator
>>
>>510720
Newfags blame the administrator sometimes when someone gets his thread deleted by a janitor.
>>
>>510725
>Newfags
epic
>>510725
>gets his thread deleted by a janitor.
epic reading skills braski
>>510720
>We only have 1 administrator
You very well know by admin I mean people who run this shithole(including senior mods)
And no we don't have 1 admin. There are lot of Anonymous admins
>>
>>510735
On a scale of 1 to 10 how butt-outraged have the mods made you?
>>
>>510742
On a scale of $0-€0 how much do you get paid for janitorial works?
>>
>>510775
I'm not a mod or a janitor. What now?
>>
>>510778
Then how about you read the thread
>>
>>510785
What is there to read? The entire thread is made based on a false premise.
>>
>>510788
What false premise? Are you suggesting /film/ is not a board?
>>
>>510796
No, I'm suggesting that admins are in fact connected with reality, moreso than you are at least.
>>
>>510803
And how do you claim truth behind that? I have been seeing /tv/ requesting /cape/ everyday here for past two months and they go ahead and split /tv/. Nice connection with reality your superiors got
>>
>>510806
Because of the following reasons.
A. Because they aren't my superiors
B. Because /tv/ is overcrowded and has been for years, /film/ didn't get made because people on /qa/ asked for it.
C. Because there is nothing wrong with splitting boards up in the first place even if they aren't fast; there is nothing wrong with slow boards
D. Because you're a giant faggot who has shit taste and wouldn't know what was good if it bit you in the ass
>>
>>510608
Who are you talking yo newfriend?
I swear reddit users are scary
>>
@510846
>uses name
>calls others reddit
>>
>>510856
who are you talking to?
>>
>>510856
you're scaring me desu
>>
File: 77AurorasHead.jpg (45 KB, 410x555) Image search: [Google]
77AurorasHead.jpg
45 KB, 410x555
if hiro was actually connected to reality he'd just delete the whole site.
>>
>>511019
That's true.
>>
WHAT DO YOU MEAN

DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY

WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN

GOD FUCK THIS BOARD
>>
>>511635
What's wrong Anon? Can't handle the banter?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.