[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/djent/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: animals-as-leaders-4faf0af52d65e.jpg (362 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
animals-as-leaders-4faf0af52d65e.jpg
362 KB, 1000x1000
Requesting a board for discussion of djent, p4k plebs on /mu/ are too dense to grasp such a complex genre.
>>
>>510226
djent isn't even a genre, it's a shiity style of metal that's not even a fad anymore
>>
File: 56756856474.png (284 KB, 632x309) Image search: [Google]
56756856474.png
284 KB, 632x309
I love djent but fuck having a board for it

ever heard of For Giants- You Are The Universe?
>>
>>510363
Is that like They Might Be Giants? Great band.
>>
Stop ruining share threads. They're the only thing on /mu/ worth a shit.
>>
I have been only posting in share threads that are shit to begin with
>>
>>510292
FPBP
>>
/dj/ djent: palm mutes, open strings, and all things 0
>>
>>510473
No share threads are shit until you and umlautjazzfag start posting. They're seriously the only bit of music left on /mu/.
>>
File: 4.jpg (228 KB, 1000x1175) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
228 KB, 1000x1175
>>510226
>>
>>511165
I don't think you understand why I started doing this at all.
I started with djent posting because I saw share threads were complete shit with barely anyone contributing and now that I got amusement out of it it's harder me to stop even though I'm running out of new material so I moved to deathcore. I might start posting something else next.
And I actually posted some decent music before but barely got noticed.
How am I and jtg any worse than countless of those idiots who don't read rules and request without contributing?
I'm prettty sure me and jtg have contributed more to sharethreads than 90% of /mu/ right now.
I adapted a trip after I saw terrible shitposting on /metal/ and started sharing soem stuff there but soon people got butthurt over me.
That is my initiative, fight fire with fire.
Also, I actually dislike most djent and deathcore with some exceptions like Meshuggah, Tesseract, Cloudkicker and The Red Chord, I just love trolling /mu/.

>>511174
xd nice pic
>>
We need an atmoshit board before that
>>
>>511854
The share threads with no contributions would've died without you and you and jazzfag just serve to drown out any actual contributions people made earlier or would possibly want to make. I can't tell you how many times I've had an album all ready to go on mega and then your faggot ass showed up and would've suffocated my contribution.

You can continue to play the puppet master card though, you're still a raging faggot.
>>
>>510473
Hey, if you're the guy that shared that "The Shape of Colour" just wanted to say thanks, really love that album, hate I didn't listen to it last year.

Not too big on djent overall though, having listened to a lot of your other shares. Do you have anything else more like The Shape of Colour, happier sounding and without vocals (or just less "metal" sounding vocals, which is always what turns me off of most metal)
>>
>>511854
If you have that much problem you can filter posts with the rod djent

>>512147
Sithu Aye, CHON, Plini, Polyphia, Helix Nebula, Jakub Zytecki
>>
>>512332
>Sithu Aye, CHON, Plini, Polyphia, Helix Nebula, Jakub Zytecki
thanks m8, will check those out.
>>
>>512332
I just leave the thread altogether because of all the other anons that don't use the filter. If you just think everyone filters you, you wouldn't still be spending hours filling up share threads.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.