[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not turn /asp/ into /wr/estling and put all other sports
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: asp-should-be-wrestling.png (460 KB, 912x924) Image search: [Google]
asp-should-be-wrestling.png
460 KB, 912x924
Why not turn /asp/ into /wr/estling and put all other sports into /sp/? /asp/ is 90%+ wrestling since wrestling moved into there (something I otherwise approve of) and /sp/ is now significantly slower so more obscure shit won't get buried.
>>
>>507724
>.>lookleft<
>.<lookrightSTARlighyenoM.
Trip wi dubs
>>
>>507724
>#2049
I hope the sweaty man drama fags just continued the numbering from /sp/ because otherwise HOLY MOTHER OF SPAM
>>
/sp/ is still faster than /asp/ now, and most of the real sports on /asp/ now wouldn't be well accepted by /sp/ culture.
>>
then all the /asp/ sports still wont get a thread because of big name sports
>>
18+
>>
/asp/ needs to just be /asp/
and
/wr/ needs to be a thing
>>
>>507724
>not blocking ads
>>
>>511604
>/wr/ needs to be a thing

No, they just need to be contained to a general.
>>
>>507724
Because /sp/ is also shit. The way it was before, with /asp/ being niche sports and martial arts was fun. It had as much memeing and shitposting as any board, but since it was a small board it didn't have much. Wrestlefags are the biggest shitposters and /sp/ is garbage that like to jerk itself off over its "sports bar atmosphere" that is really just flag shitposting maquerading as "bantz". Now I'll just wait here for someone to post a fedora or something else that's used to dismiss and ignore the post entirely.
>>
>>507724
How about we leave it the way it is but add rugby to /asp/?
>>
>#2049
Words fail me. That is an extremely high concentration of cancer.
>>
Honestly, why accommodate mandramafags at all? They can go to 420chan or something.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.