[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when's the /film/ board opening? https://a.4cdn.org/boards.json
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
So when's the /film/ board opening?

https://a.4cdn.org/boards.json
>>
>>507245
Could be weeks. Don't hold your breath.
>>
>>507245
when they hired new janitors

they can't even moderate /tv/ properly, how should they do 2 boards?
>>
>>507245
I don't know why they named it /film/, people just said that to get the idea across. It should be named /mv/ or something for movies. It'll look similar to /tv/ too.
>>
No, stop creating more boards.
>>
>>507450
yeah I like this better
>>
>>507431
/tv/ is fine
>>
>>507450
Hiro takes things too literally, unfortunately.
>>
>>507500
Fuck off. Stop standing in the way of progress.
>>
>>507450
i would take anything to separate discussions from capeshit.
>>
Why is /v/ so against us finally being free from their pleb sensibilities??
>>
>>507515
only if you ignore

>the 10 GoT related threads outside the general
>the 10 BANE, JUST and other reddit memes threads
>the 20 bait threads
>the 5 /pol/-light threads
>the 5 'e-celeb' gossip threads
>the 10 pedo spammer threads
>the 5 BLACKED and KEK threads
>>
>>507542
Is there something behind the forcing of Steven Seagal and Eric Roberts threads or is the joke simply that /tv/ enjoys making failed actors into memes
>>
>>507544
Just new cancer chasing bane and saetre again
>>
>>507542
bane, just, blacked and cuck are board culture. the rest i agree should be eliminated
>>
>>507576
That's retarded,You're retarded
>>
>>>507500
This. Creating new boards because a vocal minority wants it instead of fixing the ones that already exist makes you look incompetent as fuck, Hiro.
>>
>>507517
>Hiro takes things too literally
Why aren't we having more fun with this?
>>
>>507663
A """vocal minority"""" that's been part of the board longer than you probably been on this site mate
>>
>>507866
>Asking for a board that literally only exists so you can stroke yourself to how intelligent and superior you think you are
>>
>>507924
are you talking about /ic/, /lit/, /mu/, /his/, /k/, ...?
>>
>>507500
Shut up weeb. Let's delete /w/ instead, or /po/.
>>
>>507931
>/ic/
Discussion board for people looking to improve their artwork

>/lit/
Discussion board for literature

>/mu/
Discussion board for music

>/his/
Discussion board for history (History =/= Politics so don't mention /pol/)

>/k/
Discussion board for weapons

Meanwhile,

>/film/
Made by Hiro after he finally caved to shitposters from /tv/ who want to be reminded how special and unique they all are

There is literally no good reason to split up /tv/ into 2 boards, if anything something should be done about the moderation instead. Splitting it up will only give us 2 shitty boards instead of just 1.
>>
>>507940
>There is literally no good reason to split up /tv/ into 2 boards,
Just because you are too stupid to understand the reason doesn't mean there isn't a reason.
>>
ITT weebs are mad that Hiro made ANOTHER non-anime board.
>>
>>507942
>ugh you just dont understand u just have to do x if u dont understand its because u r 2 stoopud and as such ur opinion is worthless i dont need to explain myself
Not how this works, mate.
>>
>>507942
Give me one legitimate reason why /film/ should exist.
>>
>>507932
>every person who wants to delete a board is a weeb
>weeb
>/po/
jfc anon 9/10 you got me
>>
>>507943
>>507932
samefig.

i see a(the) shitposter(s) is(are) here to make this thread into another weeb/antiweeb shitflinging contest
>>
>>507971
The origami board isn't a weeb-board? I know what the weebs would say about that.
>>
File: hanks orgasm.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
hanks orgasm.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
>mfw I don't have to talk to television watching morons when /film is made
>>
>>508289
Yeah you will dumbass
>>
>>508289
/film/ will be the pleb board you dolt
>>
>>508295
shhh! you're giving it away! delete this immediately!
>>
>>507500
this
>>
>>>/film/ doesn't lead anywhere anymore
>>
>>507500
This and get mods who can actually do their jobs. New boards are just places for cancer to grow.
>>
>>507245
>this kills /tv/
>>
>>507866
In-fucking-correct. Nobody seriously asks for /film/ that's been on /tv/ for more than a year or two.
>>
>>507945
Is this another attempt at swagshit trying to make some sort of persona again

Why does this pleb know so much about /tv/
>>
File: 1327467678115.jpg (105 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1327467678115.jpg
105 KB, 960x720
>>508289
feels fucking great
no more cancerous oval plebs that only watch flavor of the month horror movies either
>>
>>>/film/
blank page instead of a 404
>>
>>508484
and apparently posting the url for it changes it to >>>/film/ when posted
>>
>>508473
Bump
>>
Can they please add /film/? I'm a little sad right now and want to feel better
>>
>>507663
There is no such thing as a vocal minority on 4chan. Everyone is bitching about something, how can a smaller group of people bitch about something louder than a larger group.
>>
>>507924
No its because the board moves too fast now and people have been asking for it longer than /tv/ has made you insecure about your taste or what the actual convicted Australian pedophile here says >>508421
>>
>>509021
Holy fuck are you really this retarded
>>
>>509024
Contrariwise, 'silent majority' doesn't exist on an anonymous forum e.g. here but I can definitely see 'vocal minorities' existing, myself, unlike that other, very silly anon.
>>
>>509028
The guy actually does not understand what "vocal minority" means and proceeds to make a post based on his incorrect understanding of it
It's just ridiculous
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.