[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/a/ is allowed to clog up their whole board with waifufagging,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: not fair.png (22 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
not fair.png
22 KB, 633x758
>/a/ is allowed to clog up their whole board with waifufagging, also they allow seiyuu threads
>a single post mentioning actresses gets deleted on /tv/ within minutes
>>
You can thank /v/ and /q/ for that problem on /tv/
>>
>3DPD
Found your problem :^)
>>
>>507125
kys permavirgin
>>
>>507132
Get better taste or stop complaining.
>>
>>507121
>Actually wanting pointless waifu circlejerk threads
Just die. Also waifu threads on /a/ are usually purged if they don't contain any discussion about anime. Waifuposting is supposed to be ironic anyway.
>>
>>507142
Are you joking? Everyday /a/ gets threads where people do nothing but jerk each other off about how great their waifus are, what they do for their waifus everyday and how much they love their imaginary girlfriend.
>>
>>507141
get laid faggot
>>
>>507148
Nope that's /a/ alright
Next They'll talk about their imoutos
>>
>>507149
>wahhhhhh why don't they let me post my shitty woman that I will never meet
What a crybaby.
>>
>>507155
Just don't derail discussion with waifuposting, it isn't worth it
>>
>>507148
Oh fuck off. You have clearly never visited /a/. Find me a one waifu circlejerk threads on /a/.
>>
>>507148
>>507162
And to clarify:
This is a shitty waifu circlejerk >>>/b/681133820
You never see threads like this on /a/.
>>
>>507155
Cannot figure out Totori's outfit. She has a hood, but it looks way too small to fit over her head and she's got that weird hat thing anyway. Whatever. All I know is, it sure is sexy.
>>
>>507207
I want to hug Totori ;~;
>>
>>507121
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>507142
>Also waifu threads on /a/ are usually purged if they don't contain any discussion about anime.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>507121
Seiyuu threads are fine, the problem is nowadays they devolve into lusting after the women themselves, which is disturbing.

It'd be great if they just discussed the seiyuu's roles and maybe live events, but 3DPD gradually sneaked its way into the threads.
>>
>>507274
They never talk about the roles and belong on /jp/. Seiyuu threads will always eventually devolve into 3D worship, this is the only solution. That or making /cel/.
>>
>>/a/140672744
Here's an example, although there are worse ones posted regularly.
>>
>>507310
That's the thing, they used to be fine.
>>
File: a right now.png (4 MB, 1658x3036) Image search: [Google]
a right now.png
4 MB, 1658x3036
Anyone who doesn't think /a/ has a problem is a fool.
I've taken the time to take a cap of /a/'s catalog as of a few minutes ago.
Red boxes are for threads that are clearly about waifus, purple are threads that could easily become waifu talk, and black is Jojo.
Although SOME of them could be argued one way or the other, there is no getting around the fact that there is a problem
>>
>>507342
Yes, there's a problem that doesn't exist.
>>
>>507342
Looking back on it, I should have also marked hero academy to.
>>
>>507342
You're off the mark with a fair few of those, and missing the obvious Cory in the House thread. I suggest going into the threads instead of basing it on the OP image.
>>
>>507274
>Seiyuu threads are fine
They aren't.
They belong on /jp/.
>>
>>507342
/anime waifu/ board when?
>>
>>507342
That's a lot of work for a bait image. Nobody can be stupid enough to think all threads with a cute girl OP isn't about the anime/manga. You clearly don't browse /a/
>>
>>507342
>marks all the waifu threads
>ignores all the bottom tier shonen shit threads

Bait desu.
>>
>>507121
/a/ is just as bad for allowing this. It's literally waifu-centric and I'm convinced it's an organized effort to rid the board of all constructive posts.
>>
>>507556
Actually it only took me a couple minutes tops. I'd say it paid off considering all these responses. :)
>>
>>507556
>Nobody can be stupid enough to think all threads with a cute girl OP isn't about the anime/manga.
They're not. It's literally reply upon reply arguing about who these idiots like more. I'm not even exaggerating. Do you frequent /a/ at all?
>>
>>508013
>he thinks an Aku no Hana thread is going to be about waifu
Do you?
>>
>>507346
>>508133
Well, I did say a few were arguable.
But yeah, I should have at least marked Cory as Purple.
>>
>>508133
You're being obtuse. His example image is beside the point.
>>
>>507342
>>508142
I just saw I even over looked a Madoka thread somehow.
Well, I guess I should just take a new cap and do it right this time.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.