[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it bronies claim to be the victim? They intentionally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: 1407799170093.jpg (142 KB, 1249x684) Image search: [Google]
1407799170093.jpg
142 KB, 1249x684
Why is it bronies claim to be the victim?
They intentionally try to trigger barneyfag and then immediately start bawling their eyes out on /qa/ about how oppressed they are and how GR15 should be removed
>>>/k/29718910
>>
Why is it that OP can recognize every stealth MLP image?

Fuck off brony fuckface.
>>
>>506926
Eff off you mothereffing brony
>>
>>506926
Perfect example of what I'm talking about

Also I know it is because it triggered barneyfag, nice try tho ;^)
>>
>>506930
>>506926
>replies 3 posters 2
Nice samefag
>>
>>506934
>this level of damage control
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-25-04-34-01.jpg (545 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-25-04-34-01.jpg
545 KB, 1440x2560
>>506937
Oops
>>
>>506939
>turns off connection
>turns it back on
>"N-NOT SAMEFAGGING"
Holy fuck OP give up, you are the most autistic fuck on this board
>>
>>506919
LOL, it's like the classic "why don't you like ponies?" thread. Good job /k/.
>>
>>506941
So you're claiming I'm you then?
Because there's still only 2 ip's, until >>506942
Came in
>>
And also, remember to bump my other two threads so we can stop the bronyfags.

>>503337
>>506551
>>
File: wew.png (102 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
102 KB, 300x256
>>506943
>Phoneposter OP making another post pretending to be another person
>uses this "new" IP as evidence that he isn't samefagging

>>506944
>THREE THREADS

You need to stop posting, OP.
>>
>posters 3
Hmmm
>>
>>506919
>4 posters

The thread is kinda amazing in its own right. People are constantly bitching about the fag and claiming that his mere existence kills entire threads and everything about them and yet, that thread is functioning perfectly fucking fine because everyone is bloody ignoring him.
>>
>OP leaves thread immediately when caught samefagging
rekt
>>
>>506919
Jesus christ, what the fuck is wrong with the retard sperging out over the knife image? It's pretty hilarious but on a more serious note he needs a fucking bullet through the brain. There is a slight chance that the retard could end up raping someone and spreading his seed. Genes like that need to be eradicated.

What an autistic fuck.
>>
>>507026
Welcome back samefag
>>
>>507038
Never mind, samefag OP back to desperately defend the nothing he has left
>>
>>507031
Vectors have been caught in the bans log before.
>>
>>506919
That's not even mlp related you stupid fuck.
>>
Let's recap.

OP made three/four threads to cry about MLP.
He claims he knows the stealth threads when Barneyfag posts in one but doing so on /v/ would literally mean reading every thread. He does not use or mention the Fireden archive, so it is more than likely that he can recognise MLP threads from the OP pic.
He knowingly samefags threads and makes Internet threats in them.
He also doesn't listen to reason.

Do you see it now?

OP is Barneyfag
>>
>>506919
>claiming to be the victim
I think everyone just enjoys prodding the autist
>>
>>508281
That doesn't mean it's right though.
>>
>>506919
What the fuck?
I watch the fucking show and I don't see how that knife is show related. Jesus fuck, barneyfag.
>>
>>508762
right and wrong are societal constructs
>>
>>509200
It's pretty obvious once you notice the style of posting.
>>
File: 1436525339888.jpg (2 MB, 4940x3740) Image search: [Google]
1436525339888.jpg
2 MB, 4940x3740
Barneyfag will never learn
Barneyfag will never die
>>
>>510932
I'll "die" once they do.
>>
I have just made a stealth pony thread somewhere on 4chan
Or have I?
game on barneyfag
>>
>>511540

No you won't, you'll just DDOS the site and we all know it.
>>
>>511540
Therein lies the dilemma, your continued existence will only keep "them" alive, you encourage people to post shit just to trigger you into a chimpout because it's objectively hilarious. You're also really fucking stupid and I know you will never understand this, so no, I don't mean "die", I mean die. Even after 4chan goes under I'm sure you'll find somewhere else to rear your head and people will keep fucking with you, and even if you kill yourself your autism is so potent that I'm pretty sure you're going to continue stalking the earth and neighborhood kids will find entertaining ways ways to disturb your spirit.
>>
>>511761
purple and green gravestone.
>>
>>511862

It has to have Barney's face on the back as well, if it doesn't he could think he's getting his daily dose.
>>
>>511761
>thinking this goes that far
I'd just leave if GR15 were lifted.
>>
I'm surprised no one has come to the realization that this is all one big ploy to get GR 15 removed.

>I'd just leave if GR15 were lifted.
Yeah, back to /mlp/.
>>
>>506919
Could be they're just fucking with everyone and you're taking the bait
>>
>>514602
They're still cancerous fucktards that need to be punished.
>>
>>514320
I'm not, I'm just getting tired of this shit.
>>
>>516930
You're so full of shit, if you were fucking tired of this shit you'd have stopped doing your song and dance routine.

You're not going to get Global Rule 15 removed you fucking brony! Be glad you have /mlp/.
>>
>>506919
Do you not know where you are? Triggering autistic spergs into a sperg rage has been ingrained into 4chan culture for many years, much longer than mlp has been around. Barneyfag is just one an easily accessible one that just won't go away.

You do remember chrischan, right?
>>
>>514320
>implying that wouldn't make everything better
Sure, there would be a flood of it for maybe a week at max, but then everyone would forget about it and stop caring and move on to the next thing, just like we do with everything else. The whole pokemon thing was handled much better.
>>
>>518068
I wonder if Hiro learned what happened from /trash/.
>>
>>518063
At this point, the only people post horses outside of /mlp/ anymore is because the rule even exists.
>>
>>512093
>wanting to spread 4chan memes into real life
No sir, you are the cancer.
>>
>>506941
You can't fake a samefag on the Clover app, even with different IPs.
>>
>>511681
Not happening.
I wouldn't go too extreme with that.
>>
>>506919
Eat a dick, faggot, if our mods were halfway competent, they'd delete all the /b/tard redditor threads and 'LOL GIMME UR STEALTH PONY IMAGES' threads.
You got them to blame, you thin skinned little taint.
>>
>>524924
You do realize the people who do this shit are just as at fault?
>both parties involved are at fault and as that screenshot of /j/ showed; "users come here to have fun, but it should not be at the expense of other users". So where's the due recompense of the instigators? Sure Barneyfag deserves it, that's a given since his behavior directly affects threads. But the people pretending to be retarded, pretending they totally aren't breaking GR 15 with this fanart that they know Barneyfag will get triggered by? Posting threads specifically for him to derail knowing full well that it's going to happen?
>>
>>523930
>clover
I almost forgot that was even a thing.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.