[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can we make 4chan more left wing? I'm sure we can all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5
File: 1432866527105.png (322 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
1432866527105.png
322 KB, 546x700
How can we make 4chan more left wing? I'm sure we can all agree that this is something that needs to happen.
>>
>>506602
No
Fuck off to tumblr if you think this is your hugbox
>>
File: 1431114098587.png (249 KB, 713x656) Image search: [Google]
1431114098587.png
249 KB, 713x656
>>506610
Actually it's you who should fuck off back to >>>/pol/ my friend

Thanks for the bump and the (You)
>>
We need an /apol/- Alternate Politics
>>
>tfw no milkless gf
>>
>>506602
Right wing? Left wing? What's the difference when you live on the internet?

I wish all the faggots so concerned with the real world would just fuck.
>>
>>506602
>How can we
Stopped reading there. There is no "We" here.
>>
1. >>506703
2. spam as hard as you can
3. you don't get another /pol/ faggot, one's bad enough
>>
I don't want to make 4chan more left wing. I want to make it more apolitical like it was back then.
>>
>>506703
Don't kid yourself, we're all united in our anti-/pol/ mentality here.

"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." as a certain great thinker once said. You can whine about /pol/ all you like but I intend to fix the problem.
>>
Make communism edgy, 4chan is mostly rightist because right-wingers have the best dark humor and memes.
>>
>>506721
This. Anyone who cares about politics is a normalfag.

Absolutely no exceptions.
>>
>>506602
>I'm sure that everyone here can agree that something most of the people here believe in is wrong
That doesn't even make sense senpai.
>>
>>506777
you literally just did what the op did but in reverse

cf. >>506703, & then shuffle off the mortal coil bruh
>>
>>506752
I agree
>>
>>506602
Back to /pol/ you falseflagging piece of shit
>>
>>506602
>How can we make 4chan more left wing?

>HURRR HOW CAN WE MAKE THE ONLY GEN Y RIGHT WING FORUM ON THE INTERNET MORE LEFT WING

How about you kill yourself and go back to rebbit?

If you want an authoritarian dystopian dictatorship supporting forum, go to revleft.
>>
>>506726
>I'm literally a marxist and I admit that and I hate 4chan

Then leave.

Please, please leave.
>>
Delete /pol/, problem solved.
>>
>>506983
Then all the /pol/acks will spread across other boards, making the website even more right-wing than ever before.
>>
>>506986
Then the mass banning will begin, driving these faggots back to Stormfront or 8ch.
>>
>>506987
>back to Stormfront
do newfag redditors actually believe that /pol/ has anything to do with Stormfront?
>>
>>506988
Do newfag Stormfronters actually believe that disliking /pol/ has anything to do with Reddit?
>>
>>506996
It's a fact that redditors hate /pol/ (they are the only ones who hate it, actually).
>>
>>506998
>they are the only ones who hate it, actually
t. /pol/
>>
>>506999
You are correct. What's wrong with browsing /pol/?
>>
>>507001
the only people who would believe that only redditors hate /pol/ are people who were attracted to the site by /pol/, and only a minority thereof

basically even more invasive and delusional than the average import
>>
>>507003
or the people who browsed the website long enough to notice that only redditors and/or newfags are getting triggered by anything right-wing related
I pretend to be from /pol/ just to collect them (You)s and it works every time
>>
>>507001
That's like asking what's wrong with browsing /mlp/. Because it's a cancerous board, and I for one am sick of that shit leaking everywhere. At least my main board is safe from /pol/tards.
>>
>>507005
>or the people who browsed the website long enough to notice that only redditors and/or newfags are getting triggered by anything right-wing related
/pol/ and the right-wing are not the same thing

if you name any board on 4chan there will be 4chan posters who hate that board because it is shit (spoilers: all boards are shit) and I've never seen any board other than /pol/ claim that everyone who hates it must be from somewhere else, that's just the most fucking degenerate garbage argument possible
>>
>>506986
>making the website even more right-wing than ever before.
Good.

>>506987
>he thinks the mods will ever ban everyone from the 3rd largest board on 4chan
lmao
>>
>>507009
>there will be 4chan posters who hate that board
people like that are pretty rare.

most people on 4chan are totally okay with /pol/ and browse /pol/ regularly

There's nothing wrong with /pol/, why are you so butthurt?
>>
>>507017
If you're not false-flagging to make /pol/ look even worse than it is, then you're just incredibly fucking stupid.
>>
>>507019
answer the question

Why do you hate /pol/ so much?

I just realized they brought /qa/ back. You cucks got destroyed last time and you'll get destroyed this time too.

/pol/ isn't getting deleted,
go watch jon oliver and whine about the fact that you can't take away more human rights than you already have

faggot
>>
>>507021
>Why do you hate /pol/ so much?
Because it spawns ignorant retards such as yourself, who think /pol/ represents a centerpiece of 4chan and absolutely, fuck-all retarded things like:

>people who hate boards are pretty rare
>redditors are the only ones who hate /pol/
>most people on 4chan browse /pol/ regularly

Not only does it attract these retards, these retards then set themselves up as representing some sort of "real 4chan" when they're nothing more than a set of particularly fucking stupid accessories to the site.

Also because you tards have a superiority complex about your board and get your shit absolutely fucking everywhere. Though these things are kind of related.
>>
>>507023
>Because it spawns ignorant retards such as yourself
You mean it spawns debate and allows people to form their own opinions instead of relying on mainstream media garbage?

>who think /pol/ represents a centerpiece of 4chan and absolutely
lmao the funny thing is that it does
I've seen 4chan become more and more right wing over the past 4 years and it's hilarious.

you angsty authoritarian shitstain leftists must be squirming in your seats

>people who hate boards are pretty rare
No, people who absolutely annoyingly hate /pol/ are mocked on 4chan and told to shut up.
/pol/ isn't "hated" leftists are.
I've seen this shit on /v/ /tv/ /sci/ /g/ and /a/.

>these retards then set themselves up as representing some sort of "real 4chan"
They have always been real 4chan.
I don't know why this upsets you so much dude.
>>
>>507030
>You mean it spawns debate and allows people to form their own opinions instead of relying on mainstream media garbage?
No, I meant what I said. The things you have said in this thread are amazingly fucking stupid.

>lmao the funny thing is that it does
Only in the sense that cancer spreads.

>No, people who absolutely annoyingly hate /pol/ are mocked on 4chan and told to shut up.
Yes, by other /pol/ shitters and the rest of the invading fucks. You are the invaders. You are the unwanted immigrants shitting up this site. You are the ones imposing an alien value system on 4chan.

Every single board has haters. Every single one. Plenty of boards dislike "other boards" who go where they're not wanted and peddle their shit. And the ONLY board which paints itself as the victim of some leftist conspiracy and outside invaders is /pol/. The hubris is absolutely fucking unreal. That's the kind of self-centered retarded shit /pol/ represents.

>They have always been real 4chan.
This is literally insane. No. /pol/ has not existed for most of 4chan's history. The "real 4chan" has always had a wide variety of people with wide variety of opinions who hated all sorts of things up until /pol/ arrived and said no, we're the only real 4chan, and people who disagree are from Reddit.
>>
>>507032
>The things you have said in this thread are amazingly fucking stupid.
>u-ur dum
No argument.

>You are the invaders.
LMAO the irony.
Have you ever even clicked on any other 4chan board except this one redditor?

Nobody wants you people here.

ANSWER the question.
Why does the fact 4chan is more and more right wing make you so mad?

>And the ONLY board which paints itself as the victim of some leftist conspiracy and outside invaders is /pol/.
The only board constantly complained about by angry redditors is /pol/.
Every time this happens, you cucks are told to shut the fuck up.

Why does this shit make you people so mad?

See you on other boards though, I enjoy when everyone shits on you people for whining about /pol/ and posting the SAME EXACT PICTURES over and over and over. The most common times you people whine about /pol/ is when nobody even fucking mentioned it.

Keep whining about free speech though, it's just going to end like you people got btfo last time a few years back.

You have to go back.
>>
>>507037
Your statements speak for themselves. Arbitrarily rewriting other people's posts and asking "did you mean" only makes you sound like a cunt.

>Have you ever even clicked on any other 4chan board except this one
Yes. I visited this board after the site-wide announcement. You, apparently, didn't even know that announcement existed seeing as how you found out about /qa/ yesterday.

>Why does the fact 4chan is more and more right wing make you so mad?
Because the people it attracts are a bunch of self-centered shits co-opting 4chan through the tried-and-true shitposter-approved method of claiming that everyone who doesn't like them are from somewhere else. The "leftists" and "SJWs" don't try to present themselves as 4chan's appointed representatives.

>The only board constantly complained about by angry redditors is /pol/.
Plenty of boards are complained about. /b/. /a/. /v/. /tv/. /g/. /u/. /jp/. /s4s/. None of these boards has such an incredibly overblown supriority complex that they assume that all criticism must come from outside. Only /pol/. You're literally doing it right now.

>The most common times you people whine about /pol/ is when nobody even fucking mentioned it.
I'm complaining about /pol/ in this thread because somebody came along and said some of the most spectacularly stupid shit about 4chan that I've heard in a long time.
>>
>>506621
4chan is a libertarian website
We're neither right or left wing
Leave newfag
>>
>>507037
>le ebin cuck meme XDDD

Go kill yourself.
>>
>>507042
The rest of your post has no argument and substance so I'm just going to reply to:

>Because the people it attracts are a bunch of self-centered shits co-opting 4chan
You're probably the only person on 4chan that believes this.
4chan users that have been here since forever have become more and more right wing by debating with others and receiving knowledge and information they didn't have before. They developed into being right wing.

THIS is what makes you cunts so mad. Free speech.

/pol/ will never leave, deal with it

>The "leftists" and "SJWs" don't try to present themselves as 4chan's appointed representatives.
Yes they do. They're just laughed at by regular 4chan users.

I have to work tomorrow.
Goodnight you literal homosexual.
>>
File: 1442971020746.jpg (18 KB, 304x405) Image search: [Google]
1442971020746.jpg
18 KB, 304x405
>>507045
lmao hit a little close to home, cuck?
>>
>>507023
UGH Y U SO IGNORANT >:^(
>>
>>507047
>The rest of your post has no argument and substance so I'm just going to reply to:
No, what you're actually doing is ignoring the entirety of the post to argue against some straw men you've set up. Typical, really.

This all started because you, in your infinite hubris, claimed that the only people who don't like /pol/ are from Reddit. Here, I'll post it again so you don't dodge the central point of the post and bitch and cry about your favorite punching bags:

"Plenty of boards are complained about. /b/. /a/. /v/. /tv/. /g/. /u/. /jp/. /s4s/. None of these boards has such an incredibly overblown supriority complex that they assume that all criticism must come from outside. Only /pol/. You're literally doing it right now."

>4chan users that have been here since forever have become more and more right wing by debating with others and receiving knowledge and information they didn't have before.
Please. The attrition of most boards is fucking massive. Over 75% of users in the present day haven't been here for 4 years, let alone 8. The explanation that all the old guard who came here in the early days of 4chan to revel in utter and complete degeneracy "grew up and became /pol/acks" is only so much garbage.

>Yes they do.
No, they don't. Go substantiate your allegations. (I don't have to do it because you're literally doing it in this thread right now.)

>I have to work tomorrow.
If only you didn't come to 4chan literally yesterday you might have known about this board when the site-wide announcement was made, and could have argued this with the rest of 4chan instead of rushing to sleep so your boss doesn't rip you a new asshole in the morning.
>>
>>507051
The most reddit post on 4chan ever created

nobody is going to read that shit nigga
and you spent like 10 minutes writing it all out

You already lost.
>>
>>507055
>nobody is going to read that shit nigga
It's already pretty obvious that you don't read the posts you respond to.

Go to sleep already, your boss's balls aren't going to lick themselves in the morning.
>>
/pol/ could be improved with a minimum post length. It would lead to more reasoned replies and less meme spouting. This would bring in more intelligent people from all parts of the spectrum.
>>
>>507051
tl;dr
>>
>>507044
>we're
fuck off "we" are not whatever baseless assumption you pulled out of your ass
>>
>>507044
>someone this new think he had fake being me
kek,ok, I'll take the bait.
While it is true that there are people on both sides, there is no getting around that the majority of 4chan is of a conservative mindset.
While some do post ironically, they have attracted people who actually believe it over time and are triggered at a differing world view.
>>
>>507094
Lurk moar newfag
This website was based on libertarian beliefs
Fuck off to reddit or tumblr for your hugbox
>>507122
Nice dubs
>btw only the real me knows when they get dubs :^)
>>
>>507070
Would just lead to kids copypasting "KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK " at the end of their posts.
>>
>>507131
That's /b/ not /pol/
It would be
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>507133
Also check em faggits!
>>
>>507051
>/b/. /a/. /v/. /tv/. /g/. /u/. /jp/. /s4s/. None of these boards has such an incredibly overblown supriority complex that they assume that all criticism must come from outside.
I don't know about any of the other ones you mentioned, but /a/ is the fucking granddaddy of overblown superiority complexes.
>>
>>507070
a longer cooldown would be better
>>
File: OB4GqGA.png (96 KB, 500x503) Image search: [Google]
OB4GqGA.png
96 KB, 500x503
BASH

THE

FASH
>>
>>506998
/pol/ is reddit guy

also I'm going to take your offbyone kenobi and the other's guy trips as signs of who's winning here

ahem

>>506999
ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>507037
>The only board constantly complained about by angry redditors is /pol/.
pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
>posting the SAME EXACT PICTURES over and over and over
you mean like /pol/?
>The most common times you people whine about /pol/ is when nobody even fucking mentioned it.
pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
>>
>>507048
you're making yourself look more and more of a fool with every post
>>
>>507055
>>507076
why would you do this
>>
File: 1460836322166.png (78 KB, 1306x354) Image search: [Google]
1460836322166.png
78 KB, 1306x354
>>506998
>>507001
>>507005
>>507017
>>507021
>>507030
>>507037
>>507047
>>
>>507131
4chan already has a "not enough content" filter to prevent that on /r9k/ which we could re-use. Sure, some people will find ways to evade it, but any reduction in idiots is good.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.