[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wonder, does /pol/ realize that Trump is basically a liberal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1447128058313.png (750 KB, 865x652) Image search: [Google]
1447128058313.png
750 KB, 865x652
I wonder, does /pol/ realize that Trump is basically a liberal in the Republican party? I'm not complaining, because I think it makes him an enticing candidate to vote for. But I get the impression /pol/ thinks he's going to "save America from those damn ess jay dubyas" or something when he has directly stated he has no beef with them.
>>
I wonder, does OP realize that he's not on /pol/?
>>
/qa/ is the meta-/b/ with lots of mods always watching over quality.
>>
>>504518
Creating this thread on /pol/ would be a great way to get banned quickly.
>>
>>504527
Why would you get banned for discussing politics on /pol/?
>>
>>504632
Probably for shitposting.
>>
>>504786
In this case, shitposting being "dropping truth bombs that the mods don't like."
>>
>>504815
No for being a fucking fag
>>
>>504498
Who's the anime chick on the right?
Seen her around
>>
>>505237
My sister
>>
File: 1454909258960.png (254 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
1454909258960.png
254 KB, 600x578
>>505237
Kirino Kousaka from "My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute!". She is unfortunately a pretty bad character, which is annoying because she has a few good moments so she had the potential to be good.

If you want a good sister, I recommend Miyuki Shiba from The Irregular At Magic High School.
>>
>>505285
>>505343
ta lads, I've heard of My Little Sister I think, but I'm not very /a/ myself
>>
>>505343
ruri
best
girl
>>
>>504498
He is a company son and will do everything for them. I am sure he is one of the people supporting the free market ficing anything. Those people are called liberals where I live and they lost all their votes after the bank crisis.
>>
>>505343
>spoonfeeding retards
You are the reason why the west is dying.
>>
>>505380
You're the reason that most communities die.
>>
>>505237
She loves conservative politics almost as much as she loves not being incestuous.
>>
>>505365
Ain't dat the truth.
>>
>>505380
I'm going to be the reason you're dying if you keep making retarded posts like this.
>>
>>505399
Hope u die
>>
>>505399
Hope you live a nice, healthy and successful life anon
>>
>>505396
>not being incestuous.
w..wew
>>
>>504518
>Discussing things on /pol/
>>
>>504498
Some do, most don't.
>>
>>504527
>implying OP isn't already ban on /pol/
>>
File: shill.png (30 KB, 952x180) Image search: [Google]
shill.png
30 KB, 952x180
>>504498
>he has directly stated he has no beef with them.

He never did that.

I love this narrative SJWs push.

When dealing with "liberals":
>WOW GUYS TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER HE IS LITERALLY KILLING ALL LIBERALS AT HIS RALLIES AND WILL PUT THEM IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS AND HE HATES JEWS MUSLIMS BLACKS GAYS WOMEN AND EVERYONE EXCEPT HIMSELF DON'T VOTE FOR HIM HE HIS A FASCIST AND A RACIST

When dealing with "conservatives":
>WOW GUISE NO TRUMP IS ACTUALLY SECRETLY A LIBERAL SJW WHO WILL PUT ALL WHITE PEOPLE IN THE GULAG AND ACTUALLY HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BORDERS AND HE'S A HILLARY PLANT AND HE SUPPORTED OBAMA BACK IN 1953 AND HE'S ACTUALLY MORE LIBERAL THAN HILLARY
>>
>>505725
So what is the truth then?
>>
Trump is not liberal. He's centrist. He just seems liberal because his policies are further towards the left than the average conservative. It just ends somewhere around the center of the political spectrum.
>>
>>505939
To further elaborate; I've noticed that almost every single fucking person on this planet has a chromatic perspective. It's either black or white, never something inbetween. Always an extreme.

This is why Trump is completely destroying his opposition; noone knows how to deal with a centrist because, from their perspective, it's like he keeps flipflopping between left wing and right wing.
>>
>he doesn't follow conservative values to a T
>this makes him a liberal somehow
>>
>>505836
He has no actual values and is just saying whatever he thinks will get him more votes.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.