[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How sore is that butt, /pol/cucks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8
File: Harriet.Tubman.jpg (95 KB, 640x271) Image search: [Google]
Harriet.Tubman.jpg
95 KB, 640x271
How sore is that butt, /pol/cucks?
>>
Slightly better than Indian head pennies.
>>
>>503653
Why don't you go ask on >>>/pol/ ?
>>
WE MONEY NOW
>>
>>503658

this
op is a pussy
>>
>>503653
The /pol/ tears generated by this really are glorious.
>>
>>503653
>>503935
SRS invasion is real
>>
>>503936
>REEEEEE
>>
File: Smug1.jpg (10 KB, 237x212) Image search: [Google]
Smug1.jpg
10 KB, 237x212
>>503653
This actually offends some Southern Americans
>>
>>503942
Dumb animeposter
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-03+at+07.28.13).jpg (88 KB, 695x742) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-03+at+07.28.13).jpg
88 KB, 695x742
>>503958
>>
>>503959
Don't post pictures of me on this board, thanks
>>
>>503960
Have some hardware engineering notes as compensation.

Pipelining is a naturally efficient way for a datapath to execute machine
instructions. It was standard in vector supercomputers. The basic idea is
to allow different workstations ("boxes") to work on different instructions
at the same time. By overlapping the execution of different machine
instructions, we can make significant improvements in the datapath's execution
_throughput_.

Say that executing some machine instruction is a task 'T'. Suppose we break
'T' into a _sequence_ of nonoverlapping subtasks: 'T = t1; t2; ...; tn'. Now,
we provide a specialized workstation for each subtask (these are our boxes).
Think of the processor clock as ringing a bell at the start of each processor
cycle. For simplicity, let's stick with having five stages, with the f, d,
x, m, and w boxes as our specialized workstations. An instruction pipeline
doesn't have to have five stages---it could have 21---but this was the design
of an early RISC processor.
>>
>>503653
>tfw people will pay for my Andrew Jackson bills

Awwyess
>>
>>503653
So does this make Andrew Jackson bills worth more?
>gonna make some big bucks
But personally why not make a new dollar for her? I don't mind her being on a currency but at least make a new one.
t.MC
>>
>>503653
>it MIGHT get release at EARLIEST 2030
It's stupid
>>
>>504006
Not really since they ran for almost a century. However, my Grover Cleveland twenty will be worth a pretty penny.
>>
>>505017
Very true
>>
File: 1461376740658.png (254 KB, 578x342) Image search: [Google]
1461376740658.png
254 KB, 578x342
>>503653
Also i prefer this design
>inb4 is that faisy fitzroy?
>>
>>505027
Don't like the gun. Objects belong on the reverse of money, only plebs would disagree
>>
>>503653
The fuck is this? Did the Burgers change their paper money?
>>
File: Quarters.gif (281 KB, 1024x529) Image search: [Google]
Quarters.gif
281 KB, 1024x529
>>505140
Yes, we change our metal money too.
>>
>>505141
Over what sort of time period am I looking at, though?
>>
>>505140
They decided to replace Andrew Jackson who was pro slavery...
With Harriet Tubman who brought slaves to the North.

"Jackson and his Administration largely had Southern sympathies over slavery and were hostile to abolitionism.[110] However, Jackson, who demanded sectional peace, desired to placate Southerners; at the same time resisting antislavery demands without ignoring the interests of Northern Democrats. Jackson's Postmaster General Amos Kendall gave Southern postmasters discretionary powers to either send or detain the anti-slavery tracts. Jackson angrily denounced Northern abolitionists and suggested that the names of abolitionist authors should be published. Jackson, who wanted the matter quickly resolved, also suggested the tracts be mailed only to subscribers.[110] "

"
was an American abolitionist, humanitarian, and an armed scout and spy for the United States Army during the American Civil War. Born into slavery, Tubman escaped and subsequently made some thirteen missions to rescue approximately seventy enslaved families and friends,[2] "
>>
>>505145
1999-2008, 4 times a year. Not sure if people are mad because the 20 we had since 2003 (and the president that's been on it since the 1920's) is being changed, or they're mad because it's being changed to a black woman. Pretty silly either way since we change the design on our money every couple of years anyway.
>>
>>505148
Did you bring slaves to the north to free them or?
>>
>>505149
>we change the design on our money every couple of years anyway
Sounds like pointless busy work.

>>505150
That should have been
>did she
No idea what the fuck happened there.
>>
>>505150
Yes, once slaves crossed the pennsylvanian boarder from maryland, they's be free
>>
>>503653
>using cuck
>ever
b2reddit
>>
>>505154
Oh, righto. Any particular reason for the abolitionist theme?
Are /pol/tards really upset about this? I'd check /pol/ but that would mean having to go to /pol/.
>>
>>505148
You know she was a gun loving republican while Andrew Jackson was a proslavery democrat.
The irony
>>
>>505153
>Sounds like pointless busy work.
Not for me. All the clusterfuck that happens when they switch the casting die means more room for errors when they strike the new coins. I've made a couple hundred dollars when they fucked up the West Virginia quarter.
>>
>>505136
I think it just looks nice
>>
>>505156
Best reason I can guess is that a black president tries to act in the best interest of black citizens.
>>
>>505156
>Any particular reason for the abolitionist theme?
Maybe just to contrast Andrew Jackson's antiquated views with Harriet Tubman's rebel that's now commonplace. From what I've read he's being put on the back.
>>
>>505169
Why the fuck would a black person care about what's on the $20 note. If Obama were really trying to pander he would have put it on a food stamp. Fuck off /pol/tard.

>>505172
Oh, so there are people on the front and back of notes. I could see how that contrast could work. Pro-slave historical figure on one side and anti-slave historical figure on the other.
>>
>>505179
WHAT THE HELL, I GET CALLED A POL TARD BECAUSE I POINT OUT THAT OBAMA IS BLACK.
HOLLY SHIT
PLEASE BAN ME, I CAN NOT CONTAIN MY ANGER.
>>
>>505179
Like holy fucking shit ???
Why is there a black person who's going to be put onto the twenty ?
Why, please give me a reasonable reason.
There is none, it's because Obama is black and Obama is in charge.
Please for the love of god give me a reason why the person on the twenty is being changed ?
>>
>>505181
You get called a /pol/tard for saying that obama did this, when it's the white dude in the treasury deciding this.
>>
>>505181
Back to /pol/, retard.

>>505186
>Please for the love of god give me a reason why the person on the twenty is being changed ?
1. God isn't real.
2. Anon has already pointed out that notes change all the time. Who the fuck cares what is on the note when all it represents is an indebted IOU to the central Reserve Bank anyway? Only criminals keep cash, the rest of us either spend it almost immediately or have it converted into digital credit via bank deposits. Oh no, you really give a fuck about what is on the face of a note that you're going to keep maybe what, a month tops?

Give me a fucking break, this tiny violin is hard on my fingers.
>>
>>505192
Let's be fair to the tard, it was probably a Jew in the treasury deciding this.
>>
>>505197
>probably
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Lew
>>
>>505208
Shut it down.
>>
>>503653
We did it Reddit!
>>
>>503653
New World Order.

The only people who will favor this are people who don't understand cause and effect.
>>
>>505392
>not wanting to trade civil rights heroes for condoms to fuck black women
>not betting 5 niggers on horse races

LOL fag
>>
>>505195
>not.investing ur money
>us
Have fun.when the banks wipe ur account clean
>>
>>505208
kikes are at it again. When will the world purge these filth
>>
They could have waited 50 years and then made a bill with Obama on it.

Who the hell is Harriet Tubman? I'm a eurofag and I have no idea. I don't even want to know.
>>
>>505407
A former slave turned abolitionist and suffragist.
>>
>>505164
>political parties
spooky
>>
>>505406
>>505392
>>505197
>>505186
LOL
O
L
>>
File: RDzDF5y.png (16 KB, 748x590) Image search: [Google]
RDzDF5y.png
16 KB, 748x590
>>503936
/pol/ delenda est
>>
Harriet Tubman's entire life was totally inconsequential to abolition. If they're going to put a woman on American currency can't they pick one that actually did something useful for society?
>>
>>505462
You can't pick something that doesn't exist.
>>
>>503653
>replacing one of the greatest american presidents with some nigress that helped slaves
I'm legitimately upset.
>>
>>505517
I'm actually impressed. That woman dedicated her life to pissing off the FUCKING WHITE MALE and she still manages to do it even 103 years after her death
>>
>>505754
Damn how that bitch live to be 103
>>
File: ive made a terrible mistake.jpg (16 KB, 221x253) Image search: [Google]
ive made a terrible mistake.jpg
16 KB, 221x253
>>503942
The only offensive thing is seeing this thread get made again and again, copy+pasted with a "youmad?" thrown in for good measure. Clearly there's no desire to discuss, they exist purely as shitty b8, and nobody does anything about it.
>>
>>503936
>>503936
/thread
>>
>>505192
>>505195
don't bite the bait
>>
why don't you ask /pol OP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k5y0tU1uNQ
>>
>>505149
I'm mad because we weren't supposed to change the 20 until 2030 and they're throwing off the schedule for some politically correct reasons
there's a reason we only make new plates every so often
>>
bump to remind /pol/ how thoroughly cucked they are, seeing as theyre all here bitching anyways
>>
>make new bill
>make it look the exact same
>just put a different person on it

Really? They couldn't keep the salmon colors? Or change the design a bit?
>>
>>506382
Oh, so you pissed off the 5 /pol/lacks who regularly browse /qa/. What a hero for the cause you are.
>>
>>505754
You realize she's a gun loving republican as well right? Then again, liberals can't think.
>>
File: 1450936271993.jpg (21 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1450936271993.jpg
21 KB, 800x600
>>506459
They're redesigning the whole damn bill and giving it more security measures, that's why it's going to take so long to actually be put into circulation
>>506477
>someone is impressed by someone else's ability to piss people off
>hurrr they're obviously a librull
Also no fucking shit she would be affiliated with Lincoln's political party instead of the democrats. One was trying to abolish slavery, the other was fighting to keep it legal.
Lastly, even though she carried a gun and belonged to the republican party, she was actually a liberal. Nice closer by the way, it almost sounds exactly like something that would be said by one of those faggots who lap up whatever stupid bullshit John Oliver and Stephen Colbert tell them

Why are name/tripfags always the most stupid people on this site?
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.