[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have our short versions of tbqh, smdh, and famalam back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8
File: da.png (3 MB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
da.png
3 MB, 1920x1920
Can we have our short versions of tbqh, smdh, and famalam back?

The extra characters are really a pain in the arse tbqh.

Thanks famalam.
>>
NOPE! DIE!
>>
>>503572
Bit rude tbqh lad.
>>
>>503571
>Can we
stopped reading there. There is no "we". You want it back and nobody else does.
>>
>>503579
The majority of 4chan would like it back.
>>
>>503585
No they wouldn't. You made that up.
>>
>>503579
>No they wouldn't
You just made that up.
>>
>>503587
You can't disprove what you haven't proven in the first place. Based on what gets posted on /qa/, If anything people want more wordfilters, not less.
>>
inb4 muh freeze peach
>>
>>503590
>You can't disprove what you haven't proven in the first place.
Prove it, you made that claim, you should back it up.
>>
>>503590
If someone made the claim, "1 + 1 = 3", you couldn't disprove it?
>>
File: 1370622273874.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1370622273874.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
I don't understand your problem desu.
You shouldn't overuse these initialism desu. You should learn how to express yourself better desu, without using slang desu.
>>
>>503579
I want it back too tbqh
>>
inb4 airplane mode
>>
>>503579
I want it back faggot
>>
I don't understand why those took off the way they did here. They've literally been used since the dawn of the internet. Why do so many people overuse them here?
>>
>>503623
underage faggots who think twitter is part of 4chan
>>
>>503571
Why? Everyone knows what you mean when you say desu, baka, or senpai, so why?
>>
>>503626
Immature children who just want to have an easier time of shitposting.

>>503623
Senpai is actually pretty new.
>>
>>503571
I prefer the filters desu.
>>
>>503642
I like the filters because they just feel like they're nice and lighthearted, unlike the words they're filtering which are crafted solely to annoy. Reminds me of the old days when memes were fun rather than hateful.
>>
>>503571
I actually like the filters desu
>>
I want more filters to be quite honest for a moment, family.
>>
>>503645
This. Filters were always good fun and sometimes gave birth to new slang that stayed forever. Embrace the senpais and learn to have fun again.
>>
>>503645
>nice and lighthearted
Uh, no. These filters reek of autistic rage against a few harmless words. These wordfilters are hateful, not fun like they used to be.

And you do know that permanent wordfilters has never been a thing here? They get removed eventually.
>>
>>503692
>autistic rage
Every often reposted phrase got filtered at some point back when moot still cared about the site. Fucking with "a few harmless words" is nothing new, stop crying about your precious twitterspeak and just wait patiently for the filter to get removed or learn to evade.
>>
At least cuck was removed.
>>
>>503697
Only because it's an alternate way of saying fuck.
>>
>>503693
Don't forget that the filters are site-wide. These filters were put in place by a bunch of autists seething with rage. The sheer scale and hate behind all this is extraordinary.
>>
File: 1461145024687.jpg (44 KB, 1211x180) Image search: [Google]
1461145024687.jpg
44 KB, 1211x180
>>503623
>Why do so many people overuse them here?
Mod-kun explains both things for this thread.
>>
>>503604
This post reeks of autistic rage.
>>503579
I want it back, and I'm not OP, so it's "we" you raging tardo.
>>503982
I'd reply to that mod with "tbqh you're right famalam"
>>
>>505113
>I want it back, and I'm not OP, so it's "we" you raging tardo.
Stop pretending that there is some groundswell of want and support for removing the filters. The only people who don't like them are twitter faggots and GGtards from 8gag.
>>
File: 1398655691161.jpg (29 KB, 635x755) Image search: [Google]
1398655691161.jpg
29 KB, 635x755
>>503700
This is the third time you've used the words "autistic" and "rage." It's no wonder you want the acronyms back seeing as your vocabulary is already microscopic.
>>
>>505171
No, it's the second time, I didn't post this >>505113

You probably want those words filtered too you pathetic cunt. Stop posting reaction images or kill yourself.
>>
>>505142
here is proof positive that only the cucks from reddit want the filters to stay

if nobody wanted them back they wouldn't have been filtered in the first place
>>
>>505198
Oh no, surely Anon will kill himself after reading this! What have you done!?
>>
Frankly mods should permaban anyone who asks for the filters to be removed. It's a violation of >>>/global/rules/8 to complain about them.

It isn't like mods would be banning more than 5 or 10 people anyway because there aren't very many people here who want them to be removed in the first place. These are the people who keep making threads like this claiming "We" want them removed.
>>
>>505204
>if nobody wanted them back they wouldn't have been filtered in the first place
Exactly. People used these words all the time and a few cunts couldn't handle it. A minority with power fucked with the majority.
>>
>>505214
>People use these words all the time
Underage niggers us those words all te time
>a few cunts couldn't handle it
Kind of like you how you can't handle not using them so now you're here whining about it.
>A minority with power fucked with the majority
There is no majority of anyone anywhere who speaks that way, especially here on this site. Go back to twitter, faggot.
>>
>>505209
>>505216
faggots like you who cry for anything you don't like to be banned are the cancer killing the internet and society in general

go fuck yourself
>>
>>503596
I fucking could by proving 1 + 2 = 3 and 1+1 does not = 1+2
>>
>>505219
faggots like you who pretend to be a majority and cry anytime they don't get their way are the cancer killing /qa/

go fuck yourself
>>
File: stevebrule.jpg (31 KB, 375x281) Image search: [Google]
stevebrule.jpg
31 KB, 375x281
>>505198
Yeah, I'm sure it was some other guy that just decided to use the EXACT same choice of words, that doesn't "reek of autistic rage" at all.

Pretty funny that you're calling me a pathetic cunt when you're the one who's crying over a few stupid acronyms.

And no.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-23-15-57-11.png (196 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-23-15-57-11.png
196 KB, 1080x1920
>>505251
Nice try autism Audrey, but I'm not op
>>
>>503579
i want it back
>>
>>505328
Who died and made you moot?
>>
Tbh has always worked. Smh and senpai don't.
>>
>>505363
>impact in 2016
>literal newfaggiest of newfag meme shit
>thinks she has the right to call anyone anything
lurk moar
>>
>>503579

>not wanting them back

smdh tbqh famalam
>>
>>505368
Yeah but you're the samefag OP who keeps pretending he's 8 different people by changing his IP address so your opinions don't count.
>>
>>505251
Why would I lie about something like that?
In any case, you're pathetic. You want to filter certain words because the annoy you. That's a clear sign that there's something wrong with you. Seek help.
>>
>>505363
How "new" is new?
>>
>>505383

sorry you can't deal w/ the fact that you're the one and only anon who wants them back
>>
>>505113
>I'd reply to that mod with "tbqh you're right famalam"
Would that be you trying to be ironic? Considering I did say that the entire thing applies to this thread. That includes that last paragraph, you monkey. That ALSO includes the 'majority' part as well. There is no majority. Most people don't care either-way. However, if you asked most of the userbase, you'll find they either adopted the filtered version or that they find the butthurt filtering the words produced hilarious.

People who treat this like as if it is some sort of censorship or some shit like that is retarded. It isn't, they were filtered as a gag just like they used to be in the past because they were the popular words. You are the butt of the joke. You are still the butt of the joke as you are still upset.
>>
File: FUCK YOU.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>505388
I'm not the one who made those filters in the first place, you cug. You're the one who's so desperate to get them removed, and you've made absolutely no clear case towards doing so other than telling everyone who disagrees to either kill themselves or "seek help."

Wait, I forgot. Nothing you say will hold any water because you only want them back to shitpost- and it's not even that hard to bypass the filters anyway, so why the hell even complain in the first place.

Basically, you're a fucking idiot, try using the feedback form or joining the IRC instead of antagonizing a bunch of anons with no power.
>>
>>503579
this baka desu senpai.
>>
>>503571
I don't really care either way. I have noticed that I've been using them more since they've been filtered though.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with saying baka desu and senpai instead.
>>
>>505644
You couldn't handle a few harmless abbreviations, they annoyed you so much that you wanted them to be filtered. That's pathetic.

I laugh at you. You are scum. You need to die, the world would be a better place without you.
>>
File: 1408559997288.png (272 KB, 872x1000) Image search: [Google]
1408559997288.png
272 KB, 872x1000
>>505960
>You couldn't handle a few harmless abbreviations, they annoyed you so much that you wanted them to be filtered.
You are assuming a lot of things.

>I laugh at you. You are scum. You need to die, the world would be a better place without you.
You are also really, really mad to the point where I don't even understand why.
>>
>>503571
I don't agree.
>>
>>505965
Why does she have a gayass in her eye ?
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.