[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
undertale spam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 15
File: 1452400386168.png (323 KB, 811x971) Image search: [Google]
1452400386168.png
323 KB, 811x971
remove undertale threads, they are always cancer.
pure and absolute.
>>
i agree, things i don't like need to be banned
>>
File: another great thread.png (187 KB, 1048x942) Image search: [Google]
another great thread.png
187 KB, 1048x942
>>503420
>rule 6: recurring threads about specific games go to /vg/
what is hard to understand? especially when said threads are massive general tier circlejerks
>>
>>503422
...What's wrong with liking Mettaton? Are you just a massive fucking homophobe or something?
>>
File: tumblrmeme.png (136 KB, 889x938) Image search: [Google]
tumblrmeme.png
136 KB, 889x938
>>503425
>what's wrong with general tier circlejerking on a board that explicitly says no generals
also you're a faggot

>long-term, recurring threads about a specific game—should be posted in /vg/
>>
File: baka in a cup.jpg (29 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
baka in a cup.jpg
29 KB, 512x512
1. Looks just as cancerous as the other fanbases on /v/. /v/ is not getting raided or anything, its userbase is that annoying and can only enjoy others not liking something.
2. /v/ just needs to stop taking bait. Yes replying to how not baited you are is also taking the bait.
3. Any non yostuba theme is for edgy kids with no light in their moms basement.
>>
>>503432
>also you're a faggot

So the answer is yes. You're the real faggot for being so homophobic.
>>
>>503465
cute, I triggered the faggot who wants his cancer permeating all over /v/
>>503445
>y-you're just edgy
in other words you have no argument and are actively defending cancer.
>>
Oh no, people are talking about video games on /v/! They even bumped another Internet celebrities thread off the front page!
Kys
>>
>>503501
Yes, I know you got triggered by Undertale and you're here making a whine thread about it. If you want a hugbox maybe you should go back to tumblr.
>>
Undertale is my favorite game, but I agree. UT fandom in general is cancerous and here it's worse.
>>
>>503519
>circlejerking is "talking about video games"
>>503522
>wanting basic rules to be enforced is being triggered
okay, sure you aren't just pissed I'm singling out your little tumblr game for being the most obvious 'recurring thread about a specific game'?
get fucked. undershit should've been confined to /vg/ months ago.
>>
>>503847
>talking about Internet celebrities or kotaku is talking about gaming
>>
>>503869
keep dodging the issue, they're both cancerous this is just more prevalent at the moment.
fucking dark souls threads are shitting up the board and likely will for some time, you don't see people complaining because it's a relatively new game.
this undertale shit has been allowed to fester for far too long, and at this point action needs to be taken(ie enforce the fucking no generals rule or do away with it altogether)
>>
File: 2ec.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>503886
>there are more undertale threads than kotaku/eceleb/twitter threads
Come on
>>
File: 56456415172.jpg (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
56456415172.jpg
69 KB, 500x500
>>503889
your mom wouldn't be proud of you anon.
>>
File: blatant cancer.png (181 KB, 1486x528) Image search: [Google]
blatant cancer.png
181 KB, 1486x528
>>503889
the undertale threads are more cancerous, and therefore more prevalent.
blatant generals.
>>
File: MAGAgoat.png (375 KB, 1014x1012) Image search: [Google]
MAGAgoat.png
375 KB, 1014x1012
>>503890
How would your mother react if she knew you spend your free time crying about how people talk about a game you don't like?
>>503892
>n-no they don't matter because I like e-celeb threads so they're good for the board
>>
>>503894
and now it's obvious that the only reason you're okay with these shitty threads is because you make or participate in them.
consider suicide, e-celebs are just as bad if not worse.
stop trying to dodge the issue you dumb undermeme faggot.
>>
>>503401

I bet you still get mad a MLP.
>>
File: DETAINDETAINDETAINDETAIN.png (9 KB, 356x426) Image search: [Google]
DETAINDETAINDETAINDETAIN.png
9 KB, 356x426
>>503895
Actually I don't go on /v/, I stay on /vg/
Go back to your latest eceleb gossip thread, anon
Maybe you can get in another circlejerk about Kotaku!
>>
>>503897
>us bronys demand the right to post obnoxious cartoon horses
undertale is the next mlp.
>>
further proof that video games were a mistake
>>
>>503898
>it's okay to break the rules if it's something I like
I checked the rules, there is no rule about e-celeb cancer, but there is one regarding
>"Generals"—long-term, recurring threads about a specific game—should be posted in /vg/.
stop dodging the issue, dumb undertale poster.
>>
File: heheartsyou.jpg (10 KB, 356x303) Image search: [Google]
heheartsyou.jpg
10 KB, 356x303
>>503950
Boy did you see what markiplier said in his latest video?
Man what a cuck!
>>
>>503953
>he's still being a subversive faggoy trying to dodge the issue
>he still thinks it's okay to break the rules when it's something he likes
>he's still trying to equate my disdain for a blatant general that's been allowed to permeate to e-celeb cancer
cuck cuck cuck, undermeme is for cucks!
>>
File: Nice bury pink girl.jpg (43 KB, 319x310) Image search: [Google]
Nice bury pink girl.jpg
43 KB, 319x310
>>503953
I honestly can't wait for Markiplier to play Undertale.Hopefully he goes all the way to True Labs and gets spooked by the amalgams.
>>
>>503998
>still avoiding the issue
>>
>>504011
nye's dubs
>>
>>504011
I'm not though
>>
>>504016
You are trying to subvert my point about undermeme and the blatant generals by bringing up e-celeb shit.
They are both cancer, one is just blatantly breaking /v/ rule 6 and one is not, can you guess which one is breaking a well established rule?
>>
>>504021
No, he's bringing up e-celebs. I'm responding to him.
They're both breaking the rules and don't belong on /v/. When did I say otherwise?
>>
>>504037
Okay so we are in agreement: neither of these things have a place on /v/ and moderation should act on it
>>
>>504048
I'm okay with some e-celebs, actually. Undertale should be in a general, except for maybe a rare thread. About as rare as Yume Nikki threads.
>>
>>504051
Then yes, we're completely in agreement.
This "new undermeme thread as soon as the last one 404s" shit has to end
>>
File: NRIfLZc.gif (310 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
NRIfLZc.gif
310 KB, 540x540
>>503963
Boy what about them twitter posts? What a bunch of sjw's!
>>
>>504183
>still being a subversive shitposting faggot
kill yourself dumb undermeme poster.
>>
File: Chara.jpg (101 KB, 563x563) Image search: [Google]
Chara.jpg
101 KB, 563x563
>>504705
Oh man that newest kotaku article! Stupid feminazis, am I right?
>>
>>505400
>he's still at it
>he's further proving my point that every last undermeme poster is a cancerous tumblrfaggot
>>
>>504705
>>505766
You must have like zero self-awareness. Watching this discussion from the outside I only see one person being a faggot, and it's you.
>>
>>505771
Well now there's three Mr. Smartypants
>>
>>505774
That's right, you are vastly outnumbered by people who are smarter than you.
>>
>>505771
>the guy completely ignoring the issue and being a subversive faggot is somehow less of a faggot than me
sure smells like retarded undertale posters itt. mad your shitty little game isn't getting tolerated anymore?
>>
>>506118
Are you high? Mods have made no effort to delete Undertale threads. They're here to stay.
>>
>>506176
>Mods have made no effort to delete Undertale threads
this is why I am making this thread, there's a new thread up as soon as the last one 404s. go to /v/ at any given time and there will be a memeshit thread up.
>recurring threads about a specific game
>following the rules
pick one
>>
delete all spam
>>
File: fuck off anytime.png (87 KB, 1339x611) Image search: [Google]
fuck off anytime.png
87 KB, 1339x611
>>506206
fucking this.
>>>/v/335396431
general tier circlejerking. why/how is this allowed for an 8 month old video game.
should have died out ages ago, kept artificially alive by circlejerking faggots.
just like katawa shoujo, it should be confined to a general thread.
problem comes because undertale faggots think the general is cancer, so they constantly leak containment, unacceptable.
>>
>>503998

A18

s and acquitted a kitten to a doll toot moot fin kit en a kitchen to remember when face fold
when minutes and seconds dictate the movement of non socially included satellites from the datum of 126 to hit it on time in good health while being under budget aboard concord

>wanted to say nothing without getting something off his mind to throw two to the wind and go white rabbit
> a crown down a hole to oz and a fucking Deer as a sign
>Rather then reading what he gave away, shes a good writer to.
>Bambi: nice maths
>but hmmmmm
>thesolEovtamaneWHomSOLDehtWORLDisbonsaiER34's
>No that's poet tree, now pick a color: outlook good.
>bye
b>hive
>>
>>506239
is this [s4s] ?
>>
>>506282
lols but which one slol
>>
>>503401
I think we had a "Is undertale degenerate" thread on /pol/ a couple days ago.
>>
>>506367
Why the fuck does /pol/ get away with having a fucking Undertale thread. IT'S A GODDAMN POLITICS BOARD. WHO THE FUCK CARES IF SOMEONE IS CREATING VIDEO GAME THREADS ON A VIDEO GAME BOARD. THE MODS NEED TO FOCUS ON THE FUCKING POLITICS BOARD.
>>
>>506400
>keep /pol/ in /pol/
>but it's fine if /vg/utg leaks
>>
>>506476
UT is an unimportant issue. Fix /pol/ first. Once /pol/ is fixed, THEN look at /v/.
>>
>>506400
To be fair, its not like /pol/ has anything worthwhile to say
>>
>>506524
>UT
unreal isn't an issue at all, the constant undermeme threads are.
>tfw nobody plays the real UT anymore
>>
It's cute and all that you're trying to be barneyfag 2.0 or whatever but you should probably reevaluate your priorities
>>
>>506586
how am I being barneyfag? by wanting the rules to be enforced?
fucking please.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.